msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
How do I get the scene with Eva at the pool party? I got it while playing the game, but I can't get it in the gallery mod, every combination of options I try, shows the scene with Jessica.
Eve needs to be bad or in relationship with Ash. Then you can invite her to pool party

Reactions: BareMinimumMan
Sep 9, 2020
First off, wow! This game is fuckn amazing. First time playing a female protag game and its been great so far :)

However, I was hoping I can get some clarification on one of the routes. Im trying to do the dad route and I saw a few posts here saying that I should go after all the GP that I can. Also someone said I cant do a single thing with Arthur?

Anyway, my question is what about bad points? If I get too many of those, will the dad route be closed off? What about if I only do a little bit with some of the characters, but dont go too far with it?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
First off, wow! This game is fuckn amazing. First time playing a female protag game and its been great so far :)

However, I was hoping I can get some clarification on one of the routes. Im trying to do the dad route and I saw a few posts here saying that I should go after all the GP that I can. Also someone said I cant do a single thing with Arthur?

Anyway, my question is what about bad points? If I get too many of those, will the dad route be closed off? What about if I only do a little bit with some of the characters, but dont go too far with it?

People give those instructions because there's a lot of variations to the routes and it is better to keep to simple directons so that people don't complain when they end up making a mistake and end up locking themselves out of the route they wanted.

To answer your questions, you can do things with Arthur, but if you do there will be a point in the game where you will be forced to choose between Dad and Arthur, whoever you don't choose you will lock yourself out of their content (there is a way of having both of them in the same playthrough, but only if you do the late entry into Arthur's route).

You can do the Dad route with a lot of bad points, it is just difficult because that requires forsaking chances to gain good points. I have a walkthrough that manages to get all the way to the bimbo transformation while in the Dad route, just beware that it gets a bit glitchy because the dev maybe didn't expect it to be possible. Here's the post with the walkthrough I mentioned.

As long as you manage to get the necessary points, you can mix and match almost every route and have sex with almost everyone, the main thing that will hijack your playthrough a bit is if you have Ash join a gang, but otherwise most things are available almost no matter what.

sn04

Jan 9, 2023
does using cheats for one playthrough then starting a new one without them cause the game and dialogue to bug out or is it inherently buggy?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Cheats, as far as I've been able to tell, only affect the current save file as you're just changing an integer or setting something to True or False. For example bad = 7 changes the value of Ashley's bad points to 7, and then all decisions after that affect that number.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Anyone else remember we were promised another final version of this game - with some new endings?
Or was I mistaken?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Anyone else remember we were promised another final version of this game - with some new endings?
Or was I mistaken?
i belive that is the DLC endings. I think there was supposed to be one about Eric too but i don't think thats going to happen.

Reactions: dav121

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
Hi,
Does anybody know about this issue in Dave path ?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 231345, in <module>
NameError: name 'davbebf' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 231335, in script
File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2039, in py_eval
File "renpy/python.py", line 2032, in py_eval_bytecode
File "game/script.rpy", line 231345, in <module>
NameError: name 'davbebf' is not defined

Reactions: dav121

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Hi,
Does anybody know about this issue in Dave path ?
Possibly a bug that was never reported and made it into the final game. Back then Eva only had her patrons for feedback. Now it's kinda too late because the game is done, and all effort is on ORS. There's a possibility the game might be revisited (after ORS is complete) for bug fixes and an overhaul to make it the same universe as ORS, renaming Instagram to Peoplegram, etc.

Olivv

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
I can't express how much I love this game! I've returned to it so many times and read the story each time! The character development makes the sex scenes so much more satisfying! I can't help but fantasize over Ashley's life and want it for my own!!

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
played this multiple times, just noticed it has pregnancy tag, does this mean there is a way to not take the BC?
Pregnancy is mostly in good/faithful path & you need to build up enough GP with your LI. There is a pregnancy path in bad path but its a mix. You'll get it once you play the full game.

bearyn

Jul 29, 2019
Any similar games to this, female as the protagonist? It's a great idea to experience running an insta-thot business on a game.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Any similar games to this, female as the protagonist? It's a great idea to experience running an insta-thot business on a game.
There is a list of similar fem prog games in this thread I posted and others have given their feedback and added to the list further. You can get it if you search the game thread.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
I've been playing around with some filters (HDR, Color Vibrance) and effects (vignetting, drop-shadows, blur), maybe this could be incorporated in a re-release/enhanced version. What do you guys think? How could this be improved? Comparison 1-min.png Comparison 2-min.png

Reactions: msleomac and Tulrek
4.70 star(s) 380 Votes