Aug 28, 2019
After Eric comes back as improved Eric, If I want to stay with him, does that mean no more sex with anyone else till the end of the game?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So it's not possible to continue the open relationship? The only option is either cheating or staying faithful?
IIRC it is possible to have open relationship with Chad Eric, pretty sure my Ashley did. Keep in mind open relationship in this context means things like cashing on promised threesome with Nat, not sleeping around behind Eric's back.

Reactions: soprano31

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
How do I get that much? I literally doing only good girl stuff(except having sex with dad) and still managed to only get 21
You can look up the walkthroughs for that; there are too many paths you can take to get the required points.

Small tip, go to any parties Ash is invited to. Refusing to do bad stuff while in the party actually increases her good points.

Reactions: pleaseletme

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
How to get pregnant with Dad? I only get regular dad ending
1. Choose blue options with Dad
2. Stay with Dad
3. Avoid Arthur
4. 20 GP to enter into relationship with Dad & 25 GP for pregnant ending

You can have Ash in relationship or affairs with others but if you commit with Dad you need to break off with everyone else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
After Eric comes back as improved Eric, If I want to stay with him, does that mean no more sex with anyone else till the end of the game?
It depends. You can actually have open relationship with Alpha Eric if you are open about any affairs you have while he is away but don't rub it in. You need to show commitment to Eric when he gets back & he gets around to the idea. Its a balancing act. I actually got that ending but I played that a long time ago. It is more easier if Ash is having affairs with girls. But i think the actual intended game play is for faithful Ash.

LadyMarzanna

Feb 18, 2023
How is the lesbian path (or paths ?) ?
Are they slow / romantic / exploring the relationship or more casual meet / sex / move on?

Aug 28, 2019
How do I get the scene with Eva at the pool party? I got it while playing the game, but I can't get it in the gallery mod, every combination of options I try, shows the scene with Jessica.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes