msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I'm having a hard time following the walkthrough. Does slut Eva always end up with Wilson in the gang? I feel like on my first playthrough I had an Ash and Eva relationship where they were both sluts, but not in the gang. I don't remember how I got to that though.
Slut Eve can be outside the gang.
1. You allow her to have affair with Jack, Break up Dave & Eve & slide into that relationship
2. You kiss good Eve & start an affair, make her break up with Dave & encourage her to be more slutty

Gang Eve is more evil Eve

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Slut Eve can be outside the gang.
1. You allow her to have affair with Jack, Break up Dave & Eve & slide into that relationship
2. You kiss good Eve & start an affair, make her break up with Dave & encourage her to be more slutty

Gang Eve is more evil Eve
Thanks! I actually speed through a couple of different playthroughs today to try and find scenes that I hadn't hit before and I manged to get Slut Eva several times. I guess a follow up question though. Eva's final stage of sluttiness is her dying her hair blonde correct? And she can only achieve that if she is invited to Tyrones party?

I guess I've only really seen three evolutions of Eva's corruption and I don't know if I'm missing any. There is her first stage which can be achieved a couple different ways, where-in she changes her outfit to a crop top and shorts and the few minor upgrades along that path with tattoos and a navel piercing. Then either her gangster path and her dyed hair black dress she gets if she starts dating Bubba.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Thanks! I actually speed through a couple of different playthroughs today to try and find scenes that I hadn't hit before and I manged to get Slut Eva several times. I guess a follow up question though. Eva's final stage of sluttiness is her dying her hair blonde correct? And she can only achieve that if she is invited to Tyrones party?

I guess I've only really seen three evolutions of Eva's corruption and I don't know if I'm missing any. There is her first stage which can be achieved a couple different ways, where-in she changes her outfit to a crop top and shorts and the few minor upgrades along that path with tattoos and a navel piercing. Then either her gangster pattah and her dyed hair black dress she gets if she starts dating Bubba.
Eve Paths
1. Good Eve - Black hair, Top & Skirt, Either with Dave or Ash

2. Naughty Eve - Black Hair, Top & Hot pants, Either with Dave or Ash. Encouraged by Ash to be naughty or slept with Jack & still with Dave

3. Slutty Eve - Blonde hair (end of game only), With Ash, No Dave, Slept with other guyes after breakup under Ash guidance, Hooks up with a black & asian guy in a club with Ash (Jacob & Mark i think. Not sure). Can hook up with Tyronne friends at pool party but definitely need to hook up with other black guy.

4. Gang Eve - Red Hair, only with full gang path

Mythos079

Jan 5, 2022
Eve Paths
1. Good Eve - Black hair, Top & Skirt, Either with Dave or Ash

2. Naughty Eve - Black Hair, Top & Hot pants, Either with Dave or Ash. Encouraged by Ash to be naughty or slept with Jack & still with Dave

3. Slutty Eve - Blonde hair (end of game only), With Ash, No Dave, Slept with other guyes after breakup under Ash guidance, Hooks up with a black & asian guy in a club with Ash (Jacob & Mark i think. Not sure). Can hook up with Tyronne friends at pool party but definitely need to hook up with other black guy.

4. Gang Eve - Red Hair, only with full gang path
All right, except for Slutty Eve: can be with Dave (till the end), with Ash (but they'll break up after Tyrone's pool party) or single (but she'll end up with Jacob or Bubba). She just needs to fuck Jacob or the black guys at the pool party and her fate is sealed in this path.

Reactions: msleomac

Reknurg

May 24, 2018
Given what you wrote, it's hard to tell what's going wrong in your attempt, but I'll try anyway. The requirements to get a successful open relationship with Eric are the ones you already mentioned, so I can only pictures two possible problems:

1) You got the requirements wrong: supporting his trip means you have to choose the option "Be understanding" (which requires at least 9 Good points), not just "Respect his choice". So be sure to choose the former answer when given the option and of course to have enough Good points to do that. If this is not the problem, then...

2) You are not even reaching the scene where you can choose "I would like an open relationship", because you break up with Eric before that. This can only happen if you agreed to go with Wilson to the toilets or if you kissed Wilson and admitted it to Eric picking the "Be honest" option. If this is the case, then just don't do that ;)
Neither are the case:

1) I am choosing "Be understanding"

2) I am reaching the "I would like an open relationship"-scene and Eric is denying it (unless I'm missing something - like he is supposed to say no but says yes later or something similar)

You need to have positive relationship with Eric. So choose blue options till the farewell party at club. Its not like you can't cheat on Eric in the meantime, just don't make it public.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What exactly does a "positive relationship" mean? I haven't ever gone with the gangers or made similar decisions. I've been unfaithful to him, but not in a way where he could know. On some tests (but not others), I haven't replied to his message on one of the early days.

Can someone tell me the exact requirements to get the Open Relationship route?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Only 2 alternative requirements:

8+ Good points
OR
Have picked the "Be Understanding" option when he talks about going to Somalia (requires 9+ Good points)

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
What exactly does a "positive relationship" mean? I haven't ever gone with the gangers or made similar decisions. I've been unfaithful to him, but not in a way where he could know. On some tests (but not others), I haven't replied to his message on one of the early days.

Choose blue options with Eric.
You can buy birthday gift to him. Just extra GP
You should have sex with him & talk to him about Ash family problems
At club you can flirt & kiss gang members but don't leave with them. Make excuses with Eric
Till this point you need to hide Ash bad behavior

You now get option to have open relationship.
After that whenever you have sex or flirt with someone else if you get the chance to be honest with Eric, tell him and he will be happy & accepting
Encourage him pursuing other girls. (never happens)
Buy all dildos in order & use. During one of he cyber chats you Ash can use the 3rd dildo to play & tease Eric which he will accept.

You are now on the open relationship path.
Just FYI being in open relationship cuts you up from Dave & Boss paths. Rest all LI are available. You can be good & bad in this

Mythos079

Jan 5, 2022
As I told you before, you already got the exact requirements, so I can't figure out what else is going wrong in your playthrough, given you rejected both the possibilities I presented to you.
Unless you tempered with the code in some ways, the steps you took should bring you to the open relationship path.

Reknurg

May 24, 2018
As I told you before, you already got the exact requirements, so I can't figure out what else is going wrong in your playthrough, given you rejected both the possibilities I presented to you.
Unless you tempered with the code in some ways, the steps you took should bring you to the open relationship path.
I didn't. I just installed the game and followed those steps. There must be another factor to it.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
No,
to be in a relationship with the father you must have enough good points,
and to be with eric's father enough bad points.
at some point you have to choose.
Isn't it possible for the Good Ashley to get drugged and eventually forced to become Arthur's sex slave on the Chad Eric path, though? Though not sure if that's compatible with going full way on dad's route.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes