msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Eh, good enough. Thanks. :)

..well, you start with a nice BF, so it's kinda off-putting to need to break up with him ASAP for me to enjoy slutting about. I'll deal.

..and apparently it's tricky to tell Jack that you want nothing to do with him.

..and on a second try, where I don't chat to them and don't say that he looks hot, I'm still forced to go to his gym. Yeah, pass.
You can break up with BF in the first act. I don't think its that long into the game. Doesn't stop you from "slutting" around till then though. In fact you can pick options to show your disinterest for BF from first choice.

Its actually simple to avoid Jack romantically completely . However he is crucial in storyline for his contacts & celebrity to help Ash career so he stays in Ash life as a friend. If he remains a casual friend or a good friend depends on your choices.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't give up on the game. Seriously its good and the choices matter meaning there a re alot of paths and romantic combinations available.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
GGGB really embraces the tradition often found in japanese VNs of having a moderate amount of choices (GGGB is actually on the upper end of the spectrum) and, depending on what the player picks, steering the story in very different directions.
EvaKiss even improved on this, in japanese games you often have either a ton of choices which are essentially meaningless or a point at which the story branches off into a seperate plotline, after which there are few, sometimes no, more choices and little to no connection to the other storylines.
In this game, the "world", if limited, continues to follow it's own rules, and in a new playthrough with different choices you will go through many of the same plot beats, yet the outcome can still be drastically different.

When it comes to this, I have come to the conclusion that GGGB is really one of a kind on this site when it comes to western games (I haven't tried Red String as I want to wait until it is finished or at least closing in on that).
Project Miriam also has a ton of choices and a bit of variation, but while I like that game, it doesn't really come close to GGGB.
If anyone can recommend a non-abandoned game that's close, recommendations would be appreciated.

As for GGGB, the only thing that I really had to come to terms with was the art style. In time, I came to appreciate it for what it is, but I think I still prefer the a little more life-like Daz renders. Several people I tried to recommend GGGB to refused to play it just because of how it looked, which is a bummer, as it's in my opinion one of, if not the best completed game on the site.
Their loss, I guess - still a shame.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Project Miriam also has a ton of choices and a bit of variation, but while I like that game, it doesn't really come close to GGGB.
If anyone can recommend a non-abandoned game that's close, recommendations would be appreciated.
Lust Campus & College Craze come close to scope and are personalised 2d drawings, but they are just started so its just promise as of now.

Shattered is the only game so far I feel which respects the choices and leads to various paths like GGGB but there are straight, gay, sissy and fem/male dom paths & MC starts out as bisexual so might not be to everyone. Its almost done.

I posted a list of good (my pref) Fem MC games in this thread if you are interested.

Reactions: ffive and rezaf

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
GGGB really embraces the tradition often found in japanese VNs of having a moderate amount of choices (GGGB is actually on the upper end of the spectrum) and, depending on what the player picks, steering the story in very different directions.
EvaKiss even improved on this, in japanese games you often have either a ton of choices which are essentially meaningless or a point at which the story branches off into a seperate plotline, after which there are few, sometimes no, more choices and little to no connection to the other storylines.
In this game, the "world", if limited, continues to follow it's own rules, and in a new playthrough with different choices you will go through many of the same plot beats, yet the outcome can still be drastically different.

When it comes to this, I have come to the conclusion that GGGB is really one of a kind on this site when it comes to western games (I haven't tried Red String as I want to wait until it is finished or at least closing in on that).

As for GGGB, the only thing that I really had to come to terms with was the art style. In time, I came to appreciate it for what it is, but I think I still prefer the a little more life-like Daz renders. Several people I tried to recommend GGGB to refused to play it just because of how it looked, which is a bummer, as it's in my opinion one of, if not the best completed game on the site.
Their loss, I guess - still a shame.
I just finished New Coral City and while it has the abandoned label, apparently dev still working on it plus the game is MASSIVE in its current state so I'd check it out - many complex branching paths, slightly more linear than GGGB (tho lets be honest GGGB is like 5 fairly similar paths then the tyrone which is out there then the drug gang which is WAY out there), but NCC has similar high impact-decisionmaking early on - just don't piss off Yoshi too much!!

I found ORS to be a big let down in this regard, despite the large cast of characters, you never feel like you're in "control" as much as GGGB, maybe it's the writing style, but every playthrough ends up "feeling" roughly the same, despite perhaps slightly different romantic pairings, etc.

Reactions: rezaf

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
or a point at which the story branches off into a seperate plotline, after which there are few, sometimes no, more choices and little to no connection to the other storylines.
It's exactly this that makes Japanese VNs unique. It feels like an adventure when my choice(s) lead me to different storylines.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Lust Campus & College Craze come close to scope and are personalised 2d drawings, but they are just started so its just promise as of now.

Shattered is the only game so far I feel which respects the choices and leads to various paths like GGGB but there are straight, gay, sissy and fem/male dom paths & MC starts out as bisexual so might not be to everyone. Its almost done.

I posted a list of good (my pref) Fem MC games in this thread if you are interested.
Thanks. Took me a while to find, you have a ton of posts in this thread. ;)
To anyone curious:

Lust Campus (looks interesting, but it's too early to tell)
Jessica O'Neil Hard News (promising, but sadly the development pace slowed to a crawl)
A Wife and A Mother (probably the prime example for glacial development and blueballing on this site)
A Mothers Love (OnHold, played it quite some time ago and I remember it as being fairly linear)
Luna's Fall from Grace (Haven't played this one, might do so, but the setting puts me off a little bit)
The Office (Didn't play that one either, but 5 tags including 3DCG and Male Protagonist, plus the disclaimer 'This game is very short' don't get my hopes up ;))
Free Pass (I played the last version before the reboot. Wasn't bad at all, but also pretty early in development)
Angelica's Temptation (I played the - now abandoned - "original" game, but I'm not sure I've played the reboot. I'll download it.)
Project Myriam (It's a great game I had mentioned myself. My main problem with it is that so much stuff already happened, it's kinda hard to imagine the places the game could still go to.)
Healslut (Not really interested in this kinda theme, sadly)

I just finished New Coral City and while it has the abandoned label, apparently dev still working on it plus the game is MASSIVE in its current state so I'd check it out - many complex branching paths, slightly more linear than GGGB (tho lets be honest GGGB is like 5 fairly similar paths then the tyrone which is out there then the drug gang which is WAY out there), but NCC has similar high impact-decisionmaking early on - just don't piss off Yoshi too much!!
Yeah, I tried New Coral City, the first part when the second had just come out.
I agree that it's quite convoluted (in a good way), maybe it's even more varied than GGGB, but I didn't think it was AS good. Still, I liked it, and only didn't mention it precisely because it was abandoned. Maybe the dev is still working on it, but if so, it's at a glacial pace.
Anyway, to anybody else reading, I agree part 1 is worth checking out.

I'm a bit worried about your description of ORS. Still, I'll likely play it at some point.

It's exactly this that makes Japanese VNs unique. It feels like an adventure when my choice(s) lead me to different storylines.
Yeah, agreed, in some games this is used to great effect. It's a completely different experience, though. I have played a fair share of japanese VNs, I even tried to overcome my dislike of "pure" manga graphics, with the huge eyes and strange expressions and whatever.
No offense to those into that, but it's just a bit off-putting to me for some reason, so I really have to play these games in small doses. The "westernized" manga is easier to fathom ... I'm talking ANIM or Active's games.

Another great thing about GGGB (as an adult game) is that it obey's the writer wisdom "brevity is an art form". These wild side stories in japanese games often require a massive time investment to read through, and often enough, the stories aren't really stellar.
Sometimes - in adult VNs, there isn't a ton of "action" either. Other games have tons, there's no general rule. Anyway, I feel GGGB's length and pacing is very good - always a matter of taste, of course.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'd add Uni to that list, because the routes in that game associated with available LIs and/or job choices are quite diverse. The art is also lovely. The drawback is, unfortunately, slow development pace.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Certainly quite subjective :ROFLMAO: tho do note in the guy who was originally asking - his post he said something about preferring more life-like Daz stuff.
Yeah, i've noticed, but they also mention they are able to play games with anime style graphics, so i figure it's up to them whether they want to give this one a try or not.

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
Is there a path where the MC Ashley ended up being dead? I see a mention of it in walkthrough but didn't get it

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there a path where the MC Ashley ended up being dead? I see a mention of it in walkthrough but didn't get it
IIRC on the drug dealer path Ashley can get shot if through her choices she winds up without friend(s) who could save her.

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
IIRC on the drug dealer path Ashley can get shot if through her choices she winds up without friend(s) who could save her.
I see, sad that this game doesn't have interracial impregnation option for MC.
I opted for "not interested in black guys" option in vixen truth and dare, earlier in the game so that my story turn into "racist bitch become a BBC slut" but it's seems choosing that option shut any path with Tyrone or other blk guys

May 21, 2018

Don't give up on the game. Seriously its good and the choices matter meaning there a re alot of paths and romantic combinations available.
I gave it a go, but after the BF's sister decided to go with the walking danger signs I closed it. I felt physically disgusted and did not want to know anything further.

Bad enough that we, as the player, can't tell that red flag to fuck off from the get-go. But, no, we have to see a young girl be enamored with the red flag and the redder flag, and that she wants to go with them to be, at best, treated like a disposable warm fleshlight to be tossed away after use.

Reactions: msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I gave it a go, but after the BF's sister decided to go with the walking danger signs I closed it. I felt physically disgusted and did not want to know anything further.

Bad enough that we, as the player, can't tell that red flag to fuck off from the get-go. But, no, we have to see a young girl be enamored with the red flag and the redder flag, and that she wants to go with them to be, at best, treated like a disposable warm fleshlight to be tossed away after use.
Just for this playthrough you mentioned
However no pressure. If its not for you its not for you. We are all here to relax and have fun. I'm sure you'll find your game here. Have to..with the sheer volume here :LOL:

Reactions: Tulrek

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Bad enough that we, as the player, can't tell that red flag to fuck off from the get-go.
Your character is just a little white bitch, she can squawk all she wants but no one is going to take that seriously. And no, you don't "have to see it". No one is forcing you to attend the party with "the red flags" as you put it. Or to invite anyone to come with you.

Reactions: bonerland

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020

As other told you, you found yourself is those situations only because of YOUR choicesn not becaus the dev want you to see it. They is SO multiple paths that it is hard to hear you saying what you say.

The BF sister can go way lighter and darker path.
That's for sure.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
This sounds weird lmao. What do you mean by this?
Depending on their interactions Ashley can become sort of a role model for Iris, or just a casual acquaintance. It's the former state that influences Iris to seek more sex experience and such, with some prodding/encouragement from the MC. Effectively it's a "corruption route" (one of a few Iris can end up with, for that matter. Dropping her in her father's clutches is another)

Reactions: msleomac
4.70 star(s) 380 Votes