• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
I am looking forward to the update for this. So far for me it is one of the better works getting done. I find it very replayable trying to unlock the various options. The option to corrupt her friend I find enticing as well. I wonder what twist the creator has in line for her mothers boyfriend.
Man, I hope there's an opportunity to end up with the mom's boyfriend. Either steal him from mom (kind of revenge for her leaving dad) or join mom in fooling around w him.

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
Man, I hope there's an opportunity to end up with the mom's boyfriend. Either steal him from mom (kind of revenge for her leaving dad) or join mom in fooling around w him.
I like that idea, but earlier when I was thinking about Ashley, her boyfriend's dad, and the little sister I thought up the possibility of them having a threesome. That would be great, especially for a late in the game maximum corruption and betrayal of the boyfriend ending.

Reactions: thexian99

Shauny

Mar 20, 2017
So guys, anyone here who pledged for the Beta, would you kindly share us a link when v 0.5 will be released as soon as possible? Kisses :kissingheart:
:)

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
Does anybody know if it's possible to have both Ash and Eva go down the cheating/bad girl route? Or is it one of those cases where Eva always goes the opposite route you go?

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
To get bad girls point do we need to cheat on the bf ? cuz i dont wanna do anything with jack or tyrone

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
To get bad girls point do we need to cheat on the bf ? cuz i dont wanna do anything with jack or tyrone
No you don't. You can always say no (almost, see below). You will lose (or rather not gain) a few bad-girl points for turning them down but not many.

However...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
No you don't. You can always say no (almost, see below). You will lose (or rather not gain) a few bad-girl points for turning them down but not many.

However...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So i do need to take drugs and alcohol but not to the max then i could be bad without cheating on the bf ? Sounds great ^^

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes