yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The update is good, and I enjoyed it. However like all the updates for this game it is frustrating that you want more, and right when it's getting good you get that "wait for the next update" message.

Reactions: Kaparzo and mav2099

Brickman

May 26, 2017
This update was my favourite to this date.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the only game where I feel my decisions make an actual impact on how the stroy, and specially the relationship with other characters, progresses. There is so much freedom and iterations compared to any other game out there. And in two weeks this dev has pushed out more content than anyone else. There's some guys that add 300 lines of code every two fucking weeks, this game has more than 20000 in it's 0.5 version. Who else does that besides possibly Dating my Daughter? All in all my fav game so far without a doubt, I can't fucking wait for next version already D:

thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
I like the latest update. My first run through, I felt like the content kept going on, and was constantly expecting to reach the end. Three small criticisms: the proofreading wasn't that good, some of the dialogue around the going away party doesn't quite fit certain decisions, and you don't have much opportunity to advance relationships with existing guys. All really minor concerns, really.

I'm very hopeful that there will be a chance to corrupt the other girls, besides just Eva and Ash, including the kid sister, the bookstore clerk, and the mom. I also hope there's a flip side, where you can help redeem Jess into a better life. I really get the vibe that she's a decent girl who has made several years of bad choices (basically, corrupt Ash with 4 years head start).

Does anyone else find it odd that the 'good' path is currently the one with the most incest action?

itzaguy

Nov 19, 2016
I feel this game is starting to suffer from story creep, there is so much going on now and so many different characters. They should just focus on a smaller amount and be able to keep a tighter story or its going to get way to complicated for the author to handle.

Lara

Jun 19, 2017
I like the game very much. Not graphics, but conceptions. "Sugar Daddy" is good, scene with 10 sec video from Jack is amazing. I don't like incest and shemale but if I can choose to have it or not in a game - I am ok with that. I would love to see good boyfriend later who might be in love with Ashley despite her sexual freedom. And she could make him cuckold, if you choose, with only pussylicking option. Looking forward to see new adventures, sure that gangbang, anal, gloryhole or dp would be nice additions, especially with such nice writing.

Reactions: pingwin

Articuno15

May 13, 2017
Could you possibly expand on how you managed it? Been trying and I cannot get her to go to the first party without sacrificing a lot of points.
I don't know for sure but I what worked for me was not confronting Eva for liking Jack at the gym, and not letting Jack touch Ashley's leg in the jacuzzi

Reactions: userpass

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Could you possibly expand on how you managed it? Been trying and I cannot get her to go to the first party without sacrificing a lot of points.
Actually, I think it is simpler than that. You don't need her to go to the party. All you need to do is insist on taking Iris home after the pub truth drinking game. But you have to make sure you are not drunk. Eva then goes with Jack and gets corrupted. (And this is irrespective of how naughty you were st the party.)

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I feel this game is starting to suffer from story creep, there is so much going on now and so many different characters. They should just focus on a smaller amount and be able to keep a tighter story or its going to get way to complicated for the author to handle.
Yeah, but that's exactly one of the reasons why i love this game. So many choices, so many routes. And with each update it becomes even better. Some characters is suffer from that, but it's really interesting to see how deep Ashley and Eva can go with all of them. Both, or not. Especially now, when Eric is gone, and Ashley becomes really-really bad girl. I really enjoyed great drama with thugs at club, and Doug. But i'm most excited now about path, where Ashley kisses Eva at club (and they both liked it!). I waited for girl+girl action for a long time, and it happens now. There is so many opportunities for such content. Somehow I expected Natasha to be lesbian, but game surprise me every time. Mom's redesign was very surprising for me too. Now let's see how our bad girl manage to seduce and steal that Ethan from her))

I'm very hopeful that there will be a chance to corrupt the other girls, besides just Eva and Ash, including the kid sister, the bookstore clerk, and the mom. I also hope there's a flip side, where you can help redeem Jess into a better life. I really get the vibe that she's a decent girl who has made several years of bad choices (basically, corrupt Ash with 4 years head start).
They all already "corrupted", no? Especially Natasha and Iris. We don't know much about mom, but she's definitely not a saint. I agree about Jess, she's a good girl deep inside, and it seems like we slowly trying to put her on good path.

Does anyone else find it odd that the 'good' path is currently the one with the most incest action?
I don't think it's odd. She's being a good girl for her daddy. Trying to calm him down.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes