dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Well, it's only beginning of that stuff. For that, you need to be bad girl, but Eva should stay as innocent. AND you need to be friends with her. Then, at club scene (with gangsters), there would option "pretend to be lesbians", and after that girls tell us that they both like this new experience. It's definitely mean that there would be much more of that in next updates.
Thanks for the tip. Will have to rerun that portion of the game :)

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I really like this one, the best i have played in this genre.
If anyone have tips of another VN in this genre with this good writing please advise :)

Reactions: Namco15

Pulver

Aug 7, 2016
I really like this one, the best i have played in this genre.
If anyone have tips of another VN in this genre with this good writing please advise :)
Sadly to my knowledge there isn't anything like this game. A game called is the closest. It was very promising, but seems the developer gave up on it (last update in April). It's the length of a small demo.

As Dilettante mentioned The Humbling experience is good and has excellent writing, however it's not the same genre as this. This game is an erotic drama - Humbling experience is an erotic comedy (albeit a very good one). This game have lots of paths and choices - Humbling experience is quite linear with few choices. And you also have 3D-art vs. drawn art.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Thanks Pulver and Dilettante, i will chek out the humbling experience. No i agree, this game looks unique, my only fear is that its getting too big, too many branches to make them all feel Worth while or that he/she gives up on it because its too much work. The artwork is really awesome btw.

Reactions: Namco15

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
As Dilettante mentioned The Humbling experience is good and has excellent writing, however it's not the same genre as this. This game is an erotic drama - Humbling experience is an erotic comedy (albeit a very good one). This game have lots of paths and choices - Humbling experience is quite linear with few choices. And you also have 3D-art vs. drawn art.
Yeah, you right. I don't know anything like Good Girl Gone Bad, not with lots of choices and drawn art. THEx is at least somewhat close. And 3d models there is very sexy.

Thanks Pulver and Dilettante, i will chek out the humbling experience. No i agree, this game looks unique, my only fear is that its getting too big, too many branches to make them all feel Worth while or that he/she gives up on it because its too much work. The artwork is really awesome btw.
Well, i don't have such fear, at least not now. This game is really popular. Even at the point, where Eva Kiss would make it main job in near future. And his\her writing is always very good. He\she chooses right tactic, when each update dedicated to some group of characters. So it's not "5 sec for each of this large caste", and you can be sure that your favourite one will have some more events. This events not forced, but natural in storyline. Moreover, i think not all characters are going to stay forever. Eric is gone, such characters as Wilson and Doug can go after time too.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Tibius

May 18, 2017
Hello everyone. I have managed to port this VN to android. I am asking the moderators if there are special rules for posting the link to download the apk

Reactions: Pokalo and Thirak

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
Best to PM a mod if you have questions. You can see the staff online on the main page.

But you should be fine if you follow .

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Hello everyone. I have managed to port this VN to android. I am asking the moderators if there are special rules for posting the link to download the apk
You should contact Eva Kiss and let her know you ported her game. She may be interested in making it available thorugh her page or something

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Is there a difference between 0.5 beta and normal version? Like more scenes or something.
As far as I know, the beta is just an early unpolished version. The "final" release has any bugs solved and all that, and the DLC adds a few scenes that will be seen in the next version of the game, so some kind of anticipated access or sneak peek.

Reactions: woodsleader

Tibius

May 18, 2017
I am sorry, i decided to test my package before posting the link, so I played the game through. Unfortunately it hangs with an error during the ice cream with Eva event.
If someone is still interested in trying it on an android device I will post the link anyway

Drazik

May 11, 2017
I am sorry, i decided to test my package before posting the link, so I played the game through. Unfortunately it hangs with an error during the ice cream with Eva event.
If someone is still interested in trying it on an android device I will post the link anyway
Doo eet

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, the ice cream part has an error on the pc version.

Apr 11, 2017
Sure.

"Hi guys,

As I told you befrore, this summer is being a bit hellish for me in terms of work. I will quit my job in September, but they're requiring of me 11 hours shifts five days a week (I will even have to work 9 days staight without pause at the begginig of August...). I'm hating every minute of it and i can't wait to say goodbye to that awful job.

That leaves me little time to work on GGGB. I try to squeeze two or three hours each night. I mostly use them to produce artwork, since writing is a longer process and I usually want to have 4-5 hours to not lose the thread of the branching stories.

That said, I want to release the beta on the 18th. That day I'm taking 5 days off and won't be able to work much on the game... So the final version will be released a little later than usual, I'm afraid. I could release v 0.6 earlier but I want to put in as much content as I possibly can. I want to add four major scenes, and I'm finishing the third. I honestly don't know if I will be able to complete the fourth before the 18th... If I'm not able, I think I'll relase the beta with as much content as I managed to complete and then add this scene in a "semi-final" v 0.6 release for +$3 patrons as soon as I can, before releasing the final v0.6 as I have envisioned it.

I know it's quite messy, but please bear with me. Working in GGGB is what's keeping me together during this awful summer! I can't wait to progress on the story and give you guys many interesting choices and hot scenes. Thanks again for your support!

Kisses,

Eva"

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes