bababooi

Jun 28, 2017
This is really good!

what's in a DLC tho? DLC for incomplete series? lol... Regardless i hope it/0.6 are available soon.

EDIT: oh, should have read first. someone already asked about the DLC.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I don't know if that answers your question, but on the patreon page it says:
  • You get access to a "DLC version" of the last release, containing anticipated access to a couple new scenes that will be featured in the future version.
So basically, it's a preview of the next version, as I understand it. That's actually pretty clever and fair. That's a nice bonus for the high tier patrons, without "punishing" the lower tier supporters with an inferior version.

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
There are like 150 people with 10 plus on the patreon... Come on someone please upload the 0.6 alpha. I'll give you a like.

Jun 30, 2017
This is definitely one of the best VN's going around. Thank goodness for the regular updates, hopefully the full version of 0.6 continues to stack up well.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

Myla

May 13, 2017
This visual novel is pretty fucking good imo. The branching paths make it all the more entertaining to play. Having last played during the 0.3 version, I restarted with a selfish slut idea guiding my decisions and was pleasantly surprised how deep I could go with it. Really looking forward to the next update!

Reactions: mav2099 and dunhill
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes