Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
sooo whats new in this one ? because i started from the last save and the game seems to end exactly at the same spot as 0.5 did ?

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
sooo whats new in this one ? because i started from the last save and the game seems to end exactly at the same spot as 0.5 did ?
More events after meeting the mom's new boyfriend and seeing the book store girl have anal sex. Have you tried restarting a new game?

One thing I learned from this game: Being a good girl makes you prone to incest.

Reactions: SomeThrowawayAye

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Yeah it's a bit short compared to her other usual releases but it says ingame there'll be a 0.6 beta soon with more scenes available. It's still nice to go through all paths though, looking forward to play the 0.6beta and the future updates

Ibib

Aug 5, 2016
What is the changelog for 0.6? I used an old save and the game was over very quickly.
Don't overwrite your old game directory. Make a new and copy over the saves. If you just overwrite the files and go to "About" it still shows 0.5, not sure why...

Reactions: Gold613

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
Interesting. When I click the "about" link it also says 0.5. This might be why I did not see much new content. Good catch. Thank you!

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
Don't overwrite your old game directory. Make a new and copy over the saves. If you just overwrite the files and go to "About" it still shows 0.5, not sure why...
This fixed my problem. Found some new content, good stuff.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
I really like how decisions play a nice part to the storyline. It's so overwhelming I think I have 4 different game with notes on what type of Ashley I'm being. Image quality differs greatly but that's a moot point, I just like options being so different.

Particularly like the "lesbian route" and "sugar daddy" route.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
There's a lesbian route? How far along is it?
Read my previous comment "For that, you need to be bad girl, but Eva should stay as innocent. AND you need to be friends with her. Then, at club scene (with gangsters), there would option "pretend to be lesbians". I don't know how far, didn't played 0.6 yet.

bababooi

Jun 28, 2017
For sex scenes i've seen the new stuff with the boyfirend's dad and with the gangsta who tries to get with you at the club.

Anything else?

Bit of a bummer because in the older versions you could view all the images in the game in "game -> images", but that folder seems gone now as far as i can tell. So there's no quick way to know if you've encountered everything.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
For sex scenes i've seen the new stuff with the boyfirend's dad and with the gangsta who tries to get with you at the club.

Anything else?

Bit of a bummer because in the older versions you could view all the images in the game in "game -> images", but that folder seems gone now as far as i can tell. So there's no quick way to know if you've encountered everything.
im pretty sure this isn't the full 0.6, its the unfinished early access.

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
There are several tools that can extract Renpy's RPA files.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I found a pretty rapey line that still needs some polishing. Here is how I got there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just played this scene and I must say, I'm pretty conflicted about it. I can live with (avoidable/unavoidable) rape in a game, and I like that the game also explores the "darker" paths like blackmail etc. but what bothered me a great deal was, that Ashley actually seemed to enjoy the rape. I know "reluctance" is a popular fetish, but a game like GGGB, that's trying to tell a "realistic" story, really should't trivialize rape like that.
I really hope EvaKiss rewrites this scene, because at the moment, the scene plays out exactly the same, regardless if you refuse the sex (basically rape) or accept it willingly.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes