Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Is Mom´s rich guy dateable or do he does some flirting? i cant put the finger on if he is a nice guy or a sleezeball.
In Fairness you can get your father to start man up alittle and it seems he is trying to change

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
No, so far he threat Ashley like a foster father would, if Ash goes full bitch on her father she end sleeping in Rich guy's Hotel one night.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

DeathofRomeo

May 29, 2017
I feel like the main character is based off of Celestia Vega. The choker, the daddy thing. idk, just a thought...... thot HAHA

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
No, so far he threat Ashley like a foster father would, if Ash goes full bitch on her father she end sleeping in Rich guy's Hotel one night.
I hope Ethan stays like nice guy. He seems like one of the most good/positive characters in the game now, other than Dave, that i want Ash to end up with.

Reactions: Aiden

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I hope Ethan stays like nice guy. He seems like one of the most good/positive characters in the game now, other than Dave, that i want Ash to end up with.
Really? I thought Ethan came over as absolutely awful. I want to sabotage him badly!

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Really? I thought Ethan came over as absolutely awful. I want to sabotage him badly!
Yeah I would just like to fuck with him, he seems far too "Anderson Cooper" for my like :p Given how the mom just abandoned the daughter would love for the daughter to sleep with him and then just rub it in mom's face. Try to find someone now you face-lifting plastic boob bitch LOL

Reactions: Pagot and Ibib

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Dave is the man to me, not like eric lol , id like to see some romance/sex between ash and dave

Reactions: Ibib

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
But what awful exactly? Because he's rich? Or much older?

Yeah I would just like to fuck with him, he seems far too "Anderson Cooper" for my like :p Given how the mom just abandoned the daughter would love for the daughter to sleep with him and then just rub it in mom's face. Try to find someone now you face-lifting plastic boob bitch LOL
I think situation with mom, and her personality, is much more complicated than that. At least i kinda understand her, why she did all that, and not see like a complete bitch. And i think in this game, we will really value good characters that we can at least trust, now or later. There is so much negative ones, that can do horrible stuff to Ash. At least she have some friendly people. And i mean mom too. I can forgive her.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2016
I like this game. The author presents it in a gray area. There is no Black and white thus making it hard for us to judge people. Also it is a nice technique to make us go back to it over and over again.

thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
But what awful exactly? Because he's rich? Or much older?
He broke up a marriage and a family, and is clearly encouraging Ash's mom to transform herself to his liking. Not a good guy.

A fun character, and someone it would be nice to see Ash end up with, but not a good guy.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
He broke up a marriage and a family, and is clearly encouraging Ash's mom to transform herself to his liking. Not a good guy.

A fun character, and someone it would be nice to see Ash end up with, but not a good guy.
It's not making him awful in my eyes. He's not ideal, yes. Such things happens in life, with many of us. And you know that rich people is special kind of people. Eva Kiss is really good at making each character look like some real human type, that we all pretty much know. And Ethan is typical mogul, very confident, cunning, kind of guy that knows what he wants from this life, and ready to break some ladies hearts. At least i can understand him, and he's better than most of the guys here.

It's pretty obvious that that marriage has been dead for quite some time. The Dad is just a fat slob who lives on the couch, the Mom did act like an ass towards her daughter (running out on her with no warning/discussion and leaving her in this bad situation) but leaving the Dad was perfectly justified. Plus, who is to say the change in appearance is due to bossman's influence? Might be something that she wanted.
Exactly, "maybe" (as if not) she wants to be prettier in his, and everyone's eyes. And i completely agree about dad. I don't know who can even defend dad at this point, he's pretty much guilty in all of this himself.

Last edited:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Ethan is a sociopath. His advice to Ashley is to be a selfish hedonist who takes what she wants with no regard to others, and it is clear that he follows his own advice.

Though to be fair, the other males are not much better.
Jack is a narcissist and a user, vain and shallow.
Eric is a wimp.
Eric's Dad is a a pervert and probably abusing his own daughter.
Doug is a complete retard.
Wilson (and presumably Edgar) is a misogynist asshole drug dealing gangster.
Tyrone doesn't seem too bad so far, but we haven't seen much of him yet. His approval of Jack and his behaviour in the car are not showing him in a good light though.
Ashley's Dad is a fat slob loser (though to be fair to him, that seems in part be due to his awful wife).
Only Dave seems like a reasonable guy, if a bit boring.

I suspect Evakiss doesn't actually like men...

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Ethan is a sociopath. His advice to Ashley is to be a selfish hedonist who takes what she wants with no regard to others, and it is clear that he follows his own advice.
I'd say he's a bad boy... :eek:penedeyewink: Hedonism is really popular nowadays. He's not wrong in someone's eyes.

I'm not just suspecting, it's pretty clear actually. From the very beginning. Eva give us zillion of reasons why we should hate practically each of this guys. But girls... they all clearly more positive, even much.. Eva pretty much give us many reasons why we should ditch all this guys (except maybe Dave), and went full lesbian. I disagree about "horrible wife" though, we don't know full story. Seems to me that Dad was very horrible husband himself.

berny

Jun 8, 2017

Though to be fair, the other males are not much better.
Jack is a narcissist and a user, vain and shallow.
Eric is a wimp.
Eric's Dad is a a pervert and probably abusing his own daughter.
Doug is a complete retard.
Wilson (and presumably Edgar) is a misogynist asshole drug dealing gangster.
Tyrone doesn't seem too bad so far, but we haven't seen much of him yet. His approval of Jack and his behaviour in the car are not showing him in a good light though.
Ashley's Dad is a fat slob loser (though to be fair to him, that seems in part be due to his awful wife).
Only Dave seems like a reasonable guy, if a bit boring.

True, but the women aren't any better than the men.

Last edited:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I think situation with mom, and her personality, is much more complicated than that. At least i kinda understand her, why she did all that, and not see like a complete bitch. And i think in this game, we will really value good characters that we can at least trust, now or later. There is so much negative ones, that can do horrible stuff to Ash. At least she have some friendly people. And i mean mom too. I can forgive her.
I can see how she might have felt that she needed to change her situation but the selfish manner in which she did it kinda says all that's needed to me. When a parent chooses to abandon a child (and she did abandon her) well I really don't have much time for them. She could have just as easily walked out of her marriage and kept in the loop with her daughter but that's not been happening. As someone already pointed out Nathan's advice is to be a hedonist, I assume that's where Mom got her current focus. So yeah mom is not shown with any of the redeeming features I would hope for, in that case I'm more than happy to root for her getting kicked to the curb for a "newer model".

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I'm not just suspecting, it's pretty clear actually. From the very beginning. Eva give us zillion of reasons why we should hate practically each of this guys. But girls... they all clearly more positive, even much.. Eva pretty much give us many reasons why we should ditch all this guys (except maybe Dave), and went full lesbian. I disagree about "horrible wife" though, we don't know full story. Seems to me that Dad was very horrible husband himself.
I'm more than happy to hope the lesbian storylines predominant :) Love those visuals.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
What's intriguing to me, mainly because most character development goes the other way, is the potential for Jessica to be a closeted "good girl". Like, deep down you can save her from her own self-destructive path. I hope there's an extensive Ashley-Jessica route.

T

TMWSTW

What's intriguing to me, mainly because most character development goes the other way, is the potential for Jessica to be a closeted "good girl". Like, deep down you can save her from her own self-destructive path. I hope there's an extensive Ashley-Jessica route.
She's troubled but she seems somewhat decent deep down. Definitely wouldn't be opposed to a reverse Eva route where instead of losing her mind and turning evil she stops the hard drug abuse and the apathy.

Reactions: dbp5ca
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes