bababooi

Jun 28, 2017
Yooo, what's all this Eric is a wimp stuff? Simply because he's trusting of his girlfriend, gives her room, and doesn't pressure her?

Dude eagerly runs into a fight he knows he can't win and gives up comfort and safety for a harsh and relatively dangerously life in Somalia because he feels it's the right thing to do. I don't see him as a wimp at all.

Corrupted

Jun 28, 2017
what's all this Eric is a wimp stuff? Simply because he's trusting of his girlfriend, gives her room, and doesn't pressure her?
Exactly. Ashley is very obviously a masochist who desires a controlling, demanding and possibly dangerous lover. Erics choice to go to somalia certainly doesn't strike me as thrill seeking in nature, either. It wouldn't be unrealistic for him to return early when the situation in Somalia turns out just slightly more dangerous than he previously anticipated.

Dave is a bit too tame for an artist in my opinion, but at least he can kick some guys ass, unlike Eric. Jack & Tyrone would more likely outright murder the gangbangers than get their asses kicked by them, which is why Ash is attracted to them (and the gangbangers).

Guess who is the guy who is getting so little respect by his own dad that his own dad cucks him? That's Eric. Eric is a literal cuck.

Reactions: Pagot

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I can see how she might have felt that she needed to change her situation but the selfish manner in which she did it kinda says all that's needed to me. When a parent chooses to abandon a child (and she did abandon her) well I really don't have much time for them. She could have just as easily walked out of her marriage and kept in the loop with her daughter but that's not been happening. As someone already pointed out Nathan's advice is to be a hedonist, I assume that's where Mom got her current focus. So yeah mom is not shown with any of the redeeming features I would hope for, in that case I'm more than happy to root for her getting kicked to the curb for a "newer model".
The thing is, i prefer to be hedonist in this game. Live life, use all guys how Ash wants, and... enjoy. Much prefer to be Ethan, than to be "friend" of Jack, Wilson, Edgar and other shit. His and mother's opinion is not wrong to me, it's just different than mine. I personally know many people with such hedonistic and "i don't care about others" personality. They're not purely evil. And it's not like there is much of altruists anyway. Yeah, mom don't really care about Ash anymore. She's bad mother, and it's her mistake, to think that "Ashley isn't child anymore, but young woman". But in this situation i can forgive and forget. She's her mother anyway, and she's better than lazy ass father. It's not like she's got million relatives. And i hope there would be multiple chances for Mom to redeem herself.

What's intriguing to me, mainly because most character development goes the other way, is the potential for Jessica to be a closeted "good girl". Like, deep down you can save her from her own self-destructive path. I hope there's an extensive Ashley-Jessica route.
Yeah, she's definitely a good girl deep down. We can see that already. With flaws and big drama, but originally positive character. As for the lesbian routes, her route seems almost most exciting. With Eva as other one.

Exactly. Ashley is very obviously a masochist who desires a controlling, demanding and possibly dangerous lover.
Well, we can see that on multiple occasions actually. When she having sex with each patner. It's pretty clear she wants alpha dominant male, that she can really enjoy. Eric is too weak for all that. His only role is exactly to be cucked.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
For the lesbian route I would pick Jessica no doubt.
Non-corrupted Eva is boring, while corrupted Eva is a crazy ass bitch.
Irish or whatever, Eric's sister, can be a good option too.
Natasha seems more like a new friend to hook Ash with other people, potential threesome.
Mom could be incest/threesome material.

The guys; Chad Thundercock, Tyrone, The Cuck, The good boy (Dave), Little Chad, The father/Incest slot, Father in law/Classic NTR, Mom's boyfriend/5o shadows of Mad men, Gangbanger 1/Default NTR npc 1 and Gangbanger 2/Default NTR npc 2.

Almost every character in the game is a walking stereotype, not a bad thing if the writer knows how to keep things interesting.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
For the lesbian route I would pick Jessica no doubt.
Non-corrupted Eva is boring, while corrupted Eva is a crazy ass bitch.
Irish or whatever, Eric's sister, can be a good option too.
Natasha seems more like a new friend to hook Ash with other people, potential threesome.
Mom could be incest/threesome material.

Almost every character in the game is a walking stereotype, not a bad thing if the writer knows how to keep things interesting.
I think maybe we can corrupt Eva "the right way". Not crazy ass bitch, and not boring nerd, but more to our liking, something middle. And how it's going to progress is very exciting. It's a new big world for her.

Iris, yeah. But she seems like a crazy party type too, i don't know where this could go.

Stereotypes make whole thing somewhat more realistic. And easier to understand. It can be anyone's story, we mostly all know such people, it's makes things more "homey".

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think maybe we can corrupt Eva "the right way".
Iris, yeah. But she seems like a crazy party type too, i don't know where this could go.
We will see, so far Eva goes on her own volition for the worst in the slut route, like cheating on Dave with Edgar.
As for Iris, Idk, she looks like middle ground type between Slut/Pure, Why she left home? Maybe her dad molested her? That could open an interesting path for an Ash/Iris route.
I have no problems with the characters, I like some of them while I hate others, and that's a good thing. I Don't understand why some people complain about one or another, If you hate or love a character that's because the writer is doing a good work.

Reactions: dbp5ca

Corrupted

Jun 28, 2017
The guys; Chad Thundercock, Tyrone, The Cuck, The good boy (Dave), Little Chad, The father/Incest slot, Father in law/Classic NTR, Mom's boyfriend/5o shadows of Mad men, Gangbanger 1/Default NTR npc 1 and Gangbanger 2/Default NTR npc 2.
That list made me chuckle. Let me enhance it:

- Chad Thundercock
- The BBC
- Millstone around the neck
- Good Guy Greg
- Littlechad
- Oh, Daddy (Incest route)
- Oh, Daddy (Prostitution route)
- 50 Shades of Mad Men
- Gangbanger rapist
- Shemalezilla

Specifically, Eric isn't so much a cuck because he genuinely doesn't get off on getting cucked. Ashley just grew way out of the league of her highschool sweetheart, and thus he becomes a millstone around the neck. Needless to say that if you play the bad girl route with instagram and prostituting yourself, you're on the fast track to becoming a Dubai porta potty - So we might as well add hypothetical "Sheik Poopsalot & the Diarrhea Gang" to the list.

Last edited:
Reactions: dbp5ca and Ragnar

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Eric isn't so much a cuck because he genuinely doesn't get off on getting cucked.
There is an open relationship route, that could end with Ash sending dick's pics to Eric later in the game.

Corrupted

Jun 28, 2017
There is an open relationship route, that could end with Ash sending dick's pics to Eric later in the game.
Are there circumstances where Eric actually agrees to this? I mean if you're offering, Eric may still come back later and say "Well we can be back together if you want", but I was under the impression he dumps you on the spot when you as much as make out with the gangbanger rapist at the club. A true closeted cuck (who gets off on it) would pretend to accept any kind of excuse for such behavior because he wants to see more of it.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Are there circumstances where Eric actually agrees to this? I mean if you're offering, Eric may still come back later and say "Well we can be back together if you want"
Seems masochistic, and just sad. I honestly don't think he really agrees to open relationship. He does, but not really. It's not in his nature. I doubt he can endure facts that someone regularly fucks his girl. Moreover, with "dick pics".

Specifically, Eric isn't so much a cuck because he genuinely doesn't get off on getting cucked. Ashley just grew way out of the league of her highschool sweetheart, and thus he becomes a millstone around the neck.
Agreed, and that's why best option for both partners is to just dump him and forget about it.

- Chad Thundercock
- The BBC
- Millstone around the neck
- Good Guy Greg
- Littlechad
- Oh, Daddy (Incest route)
- Oh, Daddy (Prostitution route)
- 50 Shades of Mad Men
- Gangbanger rapist
Are you forget about Jasmin? I very like her route.

Last edited:

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Are there circumstances where Eric actually agrees to this?
Yes, there are. If you have 10-11 good karma points if you only make out with the gangbanger (but no give him a blowjob) after the fight you can select the option "Make excuses" and Eric will believe you, then that night at his home you can ask him for an open relationship and he will accept. Later on you can fuck Doug and tell it to Eric when you speak with him at the phone, again he will not dump you. Closeted cuck (at least going that route)? Maybe I guess.

Corrupted

Jun 28, 2017
Are you forget about Jasmin? I very like her route.
Oh dang, I've added Shemalezilla to the list. I am not liking her route though (Is there even new jasmin-related content in 0.6?) as I know transgirls IRL and... they're the most docile of eunuchs, while Jasmin should be in prison tbqh.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Oh dang, I've added Shemalezilla to the list. I am not liking her route though (Is there even new jasmin-related content in 0.6?) as I know transgirls IRL and... they're the most docile of eunuchs, while Jasmin should be in prison tbqh.
I know about some of this facts, but Jasmin is "strong" and "potent" though. It depends on person i think. I know that author make her like dominant sexual predator for one of the patrons. And why "zilla"? She's not prettiest, but looks interesting and good enough to be on top of my list with Jessica, Eva and others. And she's not that bad to be in prison (it wasn't serious anyway), much better than Jack and Wilson.

Corrupted

Jun 28, 2017
I know about some of this facts, but Jasmin is "strong" and "potent" though. It depends on person i think. I know that author make her like dominant sexual predator for one of the patrons.
Yeah I figured it was one of those cases where a patron waved a lot of cash around to have his scene/fetish in the game
And why "zilla"? She's not prettiest, but looks interesting and good enough to be on top of my list with Jessica, Eva and others.
Jessica and Eva are pretty. Jasmin is a huge monstrosity, both visually and behaviourally, even before "she" takes off her pants.
And she's not that bad to be in prison (it wasn't serious anyway), much better than Jack and Wilson.
Wilson doesn't belong in a prison, he belongs in a morgue. Jack IMO has done nothing wrong whatsoever, except maybe not so gracefully reacting in the gym after the sexytime with Ash or Eva - Otherwise he's the perfect (forceful) gentleman. Jasmin meanwhile lurks in the shower to molest a girl that hasn't shown any sort of interest in that sort of thing. If that is Jasmins MO and not just a one time thing, prison is basically inevitable.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Jessica and Eva are pretty. Jasmin is a huge monstrosity, both visually and behaviourally, even before "she" takes off her pants.
It's fine if you don't like muscular strong girls with sweat and stuff. But it's a fetish. Not mine, but occasionally i like such girls. Especially in sports. And dominant girls\shemales is liked by some people too.

Jack IMO has done nothing wrong whatsoever, except maybe not so gracefully reacting in the gym after the sexytime with Ash or Eva - Otherwise he's the perfect (forceful) gentleman. Jasmin meanwhile lurks in the shower to molest a girl that hasn't shown any sort of interest in that sort of thing. If that is Jasmins MO and not just a one time thing, prison is basically inevitable.
We don't know whole story about Jack, but he's pretty terrible person (like someone said "i don't care about others" type), and doing drugs. Pretty forceful in his "affections" too. I don't know... Jasmin didn't rape Ash, and in my eyes it was more of a joke than something serious. Yeah, she's forceful with a girls she likes (because she's obviously confident in her sexual abilities, and that everyone somehow likes and want her), but not a rapist. It's more serious deal. And i see glint of something good deep down. Anyway, it's just opinions. If you like character, even "bad" one, you somehow trying to defend them. I don't like Jack, but Jasmin is my type.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aiden

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Jasmin didn't rape Ash, and in my eyes it was more of a joke than something serious. Yeah, she's forceful with a girls she likes (because she's obviously confident in her sexual abilities, and that everyone somehow likes and want her), but not a rapist.
Jasmin does rape good-girl Ashley if you choose a massage. There is an option to say no (once she is on the table and sees who it is), but if Ash says no Jasmin just pushes her back down and rapes her.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
No - it isn't new. I don't know what you need to trigger it, but for me this happened with full good girl points and no bad girl, if I remember correctly.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes