T

TMWSTW

But what about Jack? When he kisses Ash or Eva and other stuff in club? Is it rape? He then fucks Eva\Ash, when they drugged in different routes. And there is many situations of sexual assault. Edgar, Dad, Eric's dad, Tyrone etc. there is "unwanted affections" with most of the male characters. When they kiss and touch Ashley or Eva. They use them when they drunk, sleeping, or drugged. With or without consent. Yes, you right, she says "no" in Jasmin scene. She never did that before. But still... i don't know.
The kissing/groping is out of line but it's not actual rape.
I personally have hated Jack from the start, typical macho fitness bro who's way too pushy and a creep when he doesn't get his way. But I dislike most of the male characters (artist guy seems like the only decent one who's not a doormat).

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
The kissing/groping is out of line but it's not actual rape.
I personally have hated Jack from the start, typical macho fitness bro who's way too pushy and a creep when he doesn't get his way. But I dislike most of the male characters (artist guy seems like the only decent one who's not a doormat).
Someone here said, that even kissing/groping is rape. That's why i'm asking. Or it was sexual assault. Anyway. I have same opinion as you, but not so radical. I don't dislike most of male characters just because they forceful, but they have negative personalities aswell, and ton of other bad facts to boot. Even then, many people (players) like them. For example, Arthur, Eric's dad. Very creepy guy in my opinion. But popular, when it's become a fetish "daddy+daughter" that many people have. Same with Ashley's dad.

Sorry, I'm looking for the path to jack Tyron off as seen on some screenshots.
Searched the whole game but only get to kiss him (or to fuck Jack)...
I'm pretty sure it's only bad route with big amount of bad points. Then, you need to refuse Jack after evening in club (with questions and stuff), and leave home with Tyrone. In good route he kisses Ash, in bad one she jerking.

Last edited:

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
First time tried this game.

Visual style causes me 0 boner, so off to the bin it goes.

BUT !!!
It is a perfect way to pre-sketch for DAZ studio. :)

T

TMWSTW

First time tried this game.

Visual style causes me 0 boner, so off to the bin it goes.

BUT !!!
It is a perfect way to pre-sketch for DAZ studio. :)
Fair enough. I don't think the art is perfect but even the best Daz renders still look like mannequins to me. Some of the facial expressions are funny though.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Fair enough. I don't think the art is perfect but even the best Daz renders still look like mannequins to me. Some of the facial expressions are funny though.
Better to have DmD quality shots than these scribbles.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I'll take hand drawn with passion and skill any day over placing models and taking screenshots.
Here all the backgrounds ARE screenshots put through a photoshop filter.
At least there the scenes are made by hand in DAZ.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Here all the backgrounds ARE screenshots put through a photoshop filter.
At least there the scenes are made by hand in DAZ.
Do you have a function in this forum aside from just complaining about things? Judging from your past interactions you don't seem to be happy unless you are bitching about something. On the issue of graphics, they can be a personal preference. If you dislike drawn images and prefer 3d there are plenty of other games you can look at.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Artwork is beautiful even though the quality was not as high in 0.6 but it was Alpha. The artwork+the Writing makes this the best VN out there. I tried DMD although i like the game (Can you say long winded lol...) , it has nothing on GGGB

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Are you just trying to be contrarian? Eh anyway. You simply can't compare a design from scratch to an imported model.
It takes 50 times as long to set up a scene, light it properly, import models, dress them, position them, do camera work.

Have you even ever tried working in DAZ studio? :D

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Someone here said, that even kissing/groping is rape. That's why i'm asking. Or it was sexual assault. Anyway. I have same opinion as you, but not so radical. I don't dislike most of male characters just because they forceful, but they have negative personalities aswell, and ton of other bad facts to boot. Even then, many people (players) like them. For example, Arthur, Eric's dad. Very creepy guy in my opinion. But popular, when it's become a fetish "daddy+daughter" that many people have. Same with Ashley's dad.
Well, it comes down to consent, doesn't it? I think you could certainly argue that one cannot give consent while high beyond a certain point, but what is that point? Is one drink enough? If so, we are all rapists. However, a clear no is a clear withdrawl of consent, so while I agree that one could regard Jack's advances on the wrong side of the line, Jasmin crossed the line in a 737 and disappeared over the horizon.

On the latter issue, I suspect many players like Eric's Dad, not for his wonderful personality, but for all the wonderfully perverted things he is going to make Ashley do... I know I do!

mikelinez

May 11, 2017
It takes 50 times as long to set up a scene, light it properly, import models, dress them, position them, do camera work.

Have you even ever tried working in DAZ studio? :D
Hence we get updates around twice a month from GGGB. I am sure many game creators get bored of using Daz to create their images/backgrounds, and just give up on their games.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
On the latter issue, I suspect many players like Eric's Dad, not for his wonderful personality, but for all the wonderfully perverted things he is going to make Ashley do... I know I do!
Let's just say it's not my fetish. I want Ashley to be somewhat dominant, not play as someone's doll. I don't like this sleazy guy, even if things with him is exciting. Better to group with Iris. I suspect she knows all his dark cravings pretty well.

Regarding this talk about models... it's endless. Someone like 2D, others 3D. I much prefer wonderful Eva Kiss art, than dull Daz models. Because Eva has unique style, and Daz models is boring clones. You need to really work on them, to make models really exciting and sexy. And to give me some kind of excitement. Let's say game Dreams of Desire. Or Dual Family. That's where quality is high. But most games with Daz models... isn't very good, or sexy.

Reactions: RedGlow and dbp5ca
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes