msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
okay, how did you do it? :)
its been some time since i played that route but if memory serves me right you get ambushed by cops when dealing. run away and abandon the drugs and fellow members. don't look back, surrender or kill anyone.

that should do it and depending with whom Ash is shacking up with you get to be gang boss or 2nd in command or gang whore

Reactions: jaybae01

ragemanger2

Jun 30, 2023
be totally in arthur path from 1st choice
can cuck eric or be single
help arthur drug iris
need 30bp
Thanks, I did this. Unfortunately, it crashed and I got an uncaught exception. So I could only see the start of Arthur's ending.

I decided to extract all the images from the images.rpa file and I see there are a lot more endings that I have not been able to unlock.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Idk what I did wrong I even avoided the whole Wilson route but somehow with a Jack wedding ending...I also got this?
This game just keeps on giving because I had no idea that anything like this was possible! I've never tried to get the Jack Marriage ending, so I definitely didn't know you could also have Ash cheat on him. Eva really went above and beyond with this game.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Thanks, I did this. Unfortunately, it crashed and I got an uncaught exception. So I could only see the start of Arthur's ending.

I decided to extract all the images from the images.rpa file and I see there are a lot more endings that I have not been able to unlock.
just start over fresh. certain choices add differt scenes to the epilogue especially if you use cheat. its not supposed to be so in regular game so you might get exception. just click ignore and epilogue continous.

beauty of this game is that choices matter.

Reactions: ragemanger2

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Idk what I did wrong I even avoided the whole Wilson route but somehow with a Jack wedding ending...I also got this?
its the drug use. avoid it and if you want help Eve avoid it as well and you avoid the gang.

else if already using drugs recognise ash addiction and seek help when given option

Reactions: KristopheH

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
You were still additcted to cocain. Ash always ends up with the gang in some fashion is she develops an addiction.

ragemanger2

Jun 30, 2023
just start over fresh. certain choices add differt scenes to the epilogue especially if you use cheat. its not supposed to be so in regular game so you might get exception. just click ignore and epilogue continous.

beauty of this game is that choices matter.
Thanks. I didn't realize I could hit ignore. This is a fabulous game.

Reactions: msleomac
4.70 star(s) 380 Votes