Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Eva needs to do drugs early on. Have Jack hit on her at the gym and then encourage her to go to his party. She'll automatically do drugs and then hook up with Wilson when Eva and Ash go back to the club later.
Thank you! Long ago and far away I had her with Edgar (and she talked later to Ashley of a threesome with Wilson) but not actually in the gang.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Thank you! Long ago and far away I had her with Edgar (and she talked later to Ashley of a threesome with Wilson) but not actually in the gang.
It's kind of implied that Eva joins the gang, but I guess to actually see most of those scenes Ash also has to also join the gang. In order to do that, Ash needs to not be hostile to Wilson or Edgar; she doesn't have to do drugs with them, (in fact Ash can take over the gang if she doesn't) but she can't tell them to fuck off either. When Wilson calls Ash to help find money for the drugs they used, Ash MUST help them and preferably have enough bad points to revel in beating up the nerdy looking school kid after she tricks him into the alleyway.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Can someone (kuch msleomac kuch) help to put down the triggers for threesomes.
Specially interested in Eva-Dave, Thanks.
Lets see as far as I can remember

Ash x Dave x Eve
1. Ash needs to be single or not with Eric
2. Eve needs to be naughty. Cheats on Dave with Jack. But Ash must be friends with Eve and encourage Eve to get back with Dave after his assault by gang.
3. Encourage Dave to not give up on Eve.

Ash x Dave x Jessica/Natasha/Iris/Jasmine
1. Needs to be in relationship with Dave & FWB with girls. Jess must be bad.
2. Will need to choose options to introduce open relationship with Dave. Only possible if high relationship with Dave.

Ash x Dave x Jack/Tyronne/Bubba/Kevin/Doug/Arthur
1. Needs to be in relationship with Dave & FWB with guys.
2. Will need to choose options to introduce open relationship with Dave. Only possible if high relationship with Dave.

Ash x Eric x Eve/Jessica/Natasha/Jasmine
1. Needs to be in relationship with Eric & FWB with girls. Jess & Eve must be bad.
2. Will need to choose options to introduce open relationship with Eric. Only possible if high relationship with Alpha Eric. Default option with Beta Eric

Ash x Eric x Jack/Tyronne/Bubba/Kevin/Doug/Arthur
1. Needs to be in relationship with Eric & FWB with guys.
2. Will need to choose options to introduce open relationship with Eric. Only possible if high relationship with Alpha Eric. Default option with Beta Eric

Ash x Jack x Tyronne/Bubba/Kevin/Doug
1. Needs to be in relationship with Jack & FWB with guys.
2. Will need to choose options to introduce open relationship with Jack. Only possible if high relationship with Jack and not in a committed loving relationship with him.

Ash x Jack x Eve/Jessica/Natasha/Iris/Jasmine
1. Needs to be in relationship with Jack & FWB with girls. Eve & Jess must be naughty/bad.
2. Will need to choose options to introduce open relationship with Jack. Only possible if high relationship with Jack and not in a committed loving relationship with him.

Ash x Tyronne x Jack/Bubba/Hugo
1. Needs to be in FWB relationship with Tyronne & FWB with guys.
2. Only possible if high relationship with Tyronne and not in a committed loving relationship with him.

Ash x Tyronne x Eve/Jessica/Natasha/Iris/Jasmine
1. Needs to be in FWB relationship with Tyronne & FWB with girls. Eve & Jess & Iris must be naughty/bad.
2. Only possible if high relationship with Tyronne and not in a committed loving relationship with him.

Ash x Arthur x Eve/Jessica/Natasha/Iris/Beta Eric
1. Needs to be in relationship with Arthur & FWB with girls. All girls must be naughty/bad.
2. Only possible if high relationship with Arthur from start and Ash bad girl.

Ash x Ryan x Client
1. Default in FWB with Ryan.
2. Needs to be employed by Ryan throughout

Ash x Eve x Jack/Tyronne/Bubba/Kevin/Doug/Arthur
1. Ash needs to be in dominant relationship with naughty/bad Eve and FWB with the other guys.

Ash x Eve x Gang
1. Ash needs to be in dominant relationship with naughty/bad Eve and in Gang

Ash x Eve x Jessica/Natasha/Iris/Jasmine
1. Ash needs to be in dominant relationship with naughty/bad Eve and FWB with other girls

Ash x Jessica x Dave/Jack/Tyronne/Bubba/Kevin/Doug/Arthur
1. Ash needs to be in dominant relationship with bad Jess and FWB with the other guys.

Ash x Jessica x Eve/Natasha/Iris/Jasmine
1. Ash needs to be in dominant relationship with bad Jess and FWB with other girls.
2. Eve needs to be naughty/bad

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021

Ash x Dave x Eve
2. Eve needs to be naughty. Cheats on Dave with Jack. But Ash must be friends with Eve and encourage Eve to get back with Dave after his assault by gang.

1. Needs to be in relationship with Eric & FWB with girls. Jess & Eve must be bad.

1. Needs to be in relationship with Jack & FWB with girls. Eve & Jess must be naughty/bad.

1. Needs to be in FWB relationship with Tyronne & FWB with girls. Eve & Jess & Iris must be naughty/bad.

1. Needs to be in relationship with Arthur & FWB with girls. All girls must be naughty/bad.

Ash x Ryan x Client

1. Ash needs to be in dominant relationship with naughty/bad Eve and FWB with the other guys.

Ash x Eve x Gang

1. Ash needs to be in dominant relationship with naughty/bad Eve and FWB with other girls

1. Ash needs to be in dominant relationship with bad Jess and FWB with the other guys.

1. Ash needs to be in dominant relationship with bad Jess and FWB with other girls.
Thanks alot, this could help alot.

Truly a walking enceclopedia, just incredible, given the insane amounts of possibilities and outcomes.
Can't imagine how much hours you had to play to get this knowledge.

• Red Heart
Reactions: msleomac

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021

Ash x Dave x Eve

Ash x Ryan x Client

Ash x Eve x Gang

btw is there only 1 option/moment to get dominant over Eva?
Looking over the walkthrough and can't seem to find more options. Talking about the moment you leave the club with Eva instead of with Mark and Jacob.

In this playthrough i'm aiming for an open relationship with Eva and being dominant.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
btw is there only 1 option/moment to get dominant over Eva?
Looking over the walkthrough and can't seem to find more options. Talking about the moment you leave the club with Eva instead of with Mark and Jacob.

In this playthrough i'm aiming for an open relationship with Eva and being dominant.
Yes there is only one chance to establish dominance. I think its during a sex scene after Ash & Eve begin real relationship. The club scene with Mark & Jacob should happen after this to establish the hierarchy.

If Eve is naughty/bad and turns Ash I think it is default dominant Eve. Only if Ash corrupts Eve does the option present itself.

Reactions: Klopdwerg

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Thanks alot, this could help alot.

Truly a walking enceclopedia, just incredible, given the insane amounts of possibilities and outcomes.
Can't imagine how much hours you had to play to get this knowledge.
Truth be told GGGB was one of the 1st AVN I played on this site. Its what hooked me and kept me here. So got a soft spot for this game.

And a big shoutout to F95zone for this platform for developers & players

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Yes there is only one chance to establish dominance. I think its during a sex scene after Ash & Eve begin real relationship. The club scene with Mark & Jacob should happen after this to establish the hierarchy.

If Eve is naughty/bad and turns Ash I think it is default dominant Eve. Only if Ash corrupts Eve does the option present itself.
I think i got that scene, it's when you are able to decline the invitation from Mark and Jacob to go with them.
Or you have to go to the movies to avoid this since you're easily drawn into those 2.
During this scene you can dominate and after this scene you can commit or stop. Middle answer "We're just Friends" is, i presume, the open relationship am i correct?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I think i got that scene, it's when you are able to decline the invitation from Mark and Jacob to go with them.
Or you have to go to the movies to avoid this since you're easily drawn into those 2.
Actually you control the scene. Ash can accept and all have sex or decline and they walk away.
During this scene you can dominate and after this scene you can commit or stop. Middle answer "We're just Friends" is, i presume, the open relationship am i correct?
You need to commit. "Were just friends" ends relationship route and locks in FWB route.

Reactions: Klopdwerg

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Eva needs to do drugs early on. Have Jack hit on her at the gym and then encourage her to go to his party. She'll automatically do drugs and then hook up with Wilson when Eva and Ash go back to the club later.
Long ago I played a version where Jack did hit on Eva at the gym and (not sure it was the same play) Eva went with Jack while Ashley and Iris went with Tyrone after leaving a club and had sex with Jack (Jack sending a text image to Tyrone who showed it to Ashley). I am also not sure if that was when Eva got it on with the gang. So yesterday I tried a few times to get Eva corrupted. once she went with Jack from the club but texted Ashley that she got home safely...the best I could do was get her submissive to Ashley in a lesbian relationship. *sigh* I guess that'll happen...both in games and real life. I must be missing something very early on.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Long ago I played a version where Jack did hit on Eva at the gym and (not sure it was the same play) Eva went with Jack while Ashley and Iris went with Tyrone after leaving a club and had sex with Jack (Jack sending a text image to Tyrone who showed it to Ashley). I am also not sure if that was when Eva got it on with the gang. So yesterday I tried a few times to get Eva corrupted. once she went with Jack from the club but texted Ashley that she got home safely...the best I could do was get her submissive to Ashley in a lesbian relationship. *sigh* I guess that'll happen...both in games and real life. I must be missing something very early on.
When Eve was at the club with Jack and Ash, did you see her do coke? I'm pretty sure it's unavoidable, but perhaps it can be dodged if Ash only choices "good" options and not neutral or bad ones. She will go home with Jack unless Ash decides to go with Jack and give him a blow job then, and she'll only join the gang after Ash and Eve run into Wilson at the club when they go with Dave and Eric as a farewell sendoff for Eric.

Reactions: Andrea9999
4.70 star(s) 380 Votes