Mythos079

Jan 5, 2022
Thanks, I managed to watch it but only during gameplay, It's impossible to trigger in the gallery because there is no option to choose the relationship type between Ashley and Eric for that scene.
This thing about the gallery is not true: you can choose with whom Ashley have a relationship with and between the options there's also "cuck" Eric, so you can replay exactly that scene.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
What is the final end of the gangster route? . I always die early on this route. :(
If Ash side with the boss you get option to join him as assistant or as the gangs sex slave. Ash becomes important & high ranking member if you choose former

If Ash side with boss's underling you need to kill the boss to take over gang while using eve as sweetener to keep underling under check.

For both you need to keep Ash drug usage under check (or avoid it after joining gang). If Ash become druggie you automatically become sex slave or get killed.

Reactions: Hakunak

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
For some time I'm playing this game with an upscaled and slightly modified (menus) version. So if anyone is interested, here's the 1440p upscaled version I made:

Workupload

Didn't come across any issues, but still it's possible that there may be resolution issues escaped my eyes or incompatibilities with different systems, so no guarantees. Mostly played with 1080p displays, upscaled for sharper images.

Original 720p vs upscaled 1440p

View attachment 587562 View attachment 587563
Dear modders, compressors and others competents enough to do it!
Any chance someone can now manage to make a smaller size of the upscaled version? I understand the new compression-type is more than suitable.

Dellarie

Jan 17, 2023
I didn't open relationship with Eric and was cucking him like crazy and he ended up dying, was there any way to make him survive?

Last edited:

Jtac

Aug 27, 2017
he comes home early if you open the relationship and immediately start cucking him. Something else happens if you dont later down the line.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat
4.70 star(s) 380 Votes