msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Uh, I tried Our Red Strings after reading this and I liked it so far, though not as much as gggb. But I have to admit that I don't like games with multiple protagonists, and I skipped most of Eric's story.
That seems to be the general consensus. I too am not a fan of multiple MC's and would have preferred option to play as ether MC if that was the case.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
About sandbox was a figurative expression. What i meant was that gggb was richer in interesting and varied content, unlike ors (funny, but content updates gggb was less than in upds ors), where sex scenes with same partners are repeated for 10 chapters in a row, when game is full of unused characters. Although this applies only to the half with Lena, because Ian is good with variety.

I suppose if EK made one instead of two main characters, then the game would definitely become better than gggb. But we have what we have, namely fact that developer has to break content into two characters and this is a huge minus for game.
agree with all you said.

rafa243

Jun 23, 2022
if ashley and jack are dating, when jack tells him that if he wants to work, I want to know if ashley and kevin can fuck and be unfaithful to her boyfriend, is there a way, I've tried many times and nothing. Please help

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
if ashley and jack are dating, when jack tells him that if he wants to work, I want to know if ashley and kevin can fuck and be unfaithful to her boyfriend, is there a way, I've tried many times and nothing. Please help
1. If Ash & Jack are in FwB relationship its possible to fuck others. That's the easiest path for what you are looking for.

2. Ash can also be unfaithful if in a committed relationship with Jack but you need high BP (atleast 20 I think. not 100% sure) but this will lead to breakup of relationship if you expose the unfaithfulness. In this case best to avoid Tyronne since the chances of exposure is greater with him.

To get both options
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: camube

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
However, there are some differences - gggb is a big sandbox and this her plus, and ors is a typical visual novel and this is a step back for a developer like EK.
It on the countrary man. this game Good Girl Gone Bad is normal visual novel with choise,wheredid you see sandbox here. or I had missed something here. i bet you didin't played this oneand you stating that this game is snadbox gae where you click to all lacations till you cath some event? I don't know Ifwe playing the same game but you you missplae sandbox that is into Our Red Strings: wich contain sandbox. But GGGB ain't sandbox game.

• Hey there
Reactions: Arata20

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
1. If Ash & Jack are in FwB relationship its possible to fuck others. That's the easiest path for what you are looking for.

2. Ash can also be unfaithful if in a committed relationship with Jack but you need high BP (atleast 20 I think. not 100% sure) but this will lead to breakup of relationship if you expose the unfaithfulness. In this case best to avoid Tyronne since the chances of exposure is greater with him.

To get both options
on 2nd point about break up to not break up, you just need to be understandble with her boyfriend this would be esye to be in relathishinp and go fuck around with others.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
on 2nd point about break up to not break up, you just need to be understandble with her boyfriend this would be esye to be in relathishinp and go fuck around with others.
Yes. If Ash has only sexual relationship with Jack (red options) instead of loving relationship (blue options) Ash can fuck others as it is a open relationship. However the content is limited compared to committed relationship with Jack.

However if Ash in a committed relationship with Jack and she cheats on him and that gets exposed he will break up especially if you have high Jack points.

I am sure there is a threshold where you can convince him to accept and open relationship even in the committed path as I played that route but I am not sure of the value. You need to check the relationship points in WT.

Qbajid

Oct 10, 2018
Ran the .exe file using virustotal and there were some detections. kinda worried about playing the game. could be false positive but I think I'm gonna look for some other sources for this game just for my sanity.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Ran the .exe file using virustotal and there were some detections. kinda worried about playing the game. could be false positive but I think I'm gonna look for some other sources for this game just for my sanity.
No virus or anything in game file. Some programs do flag .exe files as malware by default due to most sites putting in bogus links. Been in the same position myself. If there was an actual issue you can bet it would have come out in this site.

camube

Jun 4, 2022

To get both options
is the sex toy option limited to drugs route?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Nah you can use sex toys in all route. Its to increase Ash's ability to enjoy sex better. Also an important req for Beta Eric
no i meant to ask is Ashley becoming Jack's sex toys route only possible if Ashley is a drug addict?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
no i meant to ask is Ashley becoming Jack's sex toys route only possible if Ashley is a drug addict?
Nope. Ash can be Jack's sex toy if you choose all red options with him and sleep with him whenever possible. And accept 3some when offered. During the sex scene after date you will get option to fuck (fwb) or make love (gf). That's the trigger.

You can also choose blue options to get friendlier with him but I think you need more red options than blue. I actually played where i got both options though i don't remember all choices. I think vaguely Ash is a slut, tattoo etc but in romantic relationship with Jack.

Reactions: camube

Jtac

Aug 27, 2017
in order for that I think and its been a while but he needs to come back early and not change mostly through having a open relationship and cucking him and telling when you have. doing that and perusing the dad may work. but given how bubblegum and a wish the final game code is and with a mod who knows tbh

Reactions: BareMinimumMan
Aug 28, 2019
in order for that I think and its been a while but he needs to come back early and not change mostly through having a open relationship and cucking him and telling when you have. doing that and perusing the dad may work. but given how bubblegum and a wish the final game code is and with a mod who knows tbh
Thanks, I managed to watch it but only during gameplay, It's impossible to trigger in the gallery because there is no option to choose the relationship type between Ashley and Eric for that scene.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
How do I trigger the scene in the picture in the gallery? I tried different combinations but Eric is still not in any of them.
View attachment 2772625
Need to choose open relationship
Be truthful and tell Eric all about Ash "sexcapades"
Buy and use all dildos during cyber sex (choose red options)
Enter into relationship with Arthur

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes