CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
For some time I'm playing this game with an upscaled and slightly modified (menus) version. So if anyone is interested, here's the 1440p upscaled version I made:

Workupload

Didn't come across any issues, but still it's possible that there may be resolution issues escaped my eyes or incompatibilities with different systems, so no guarantees. Mostly played with 1080p displays, upscaled for sharper images.

Original 720p vs upscaled 1440p

View attachment 587562 View attachment 587563
I know I don't have the best set of peepers, but, I don't see any difference.

dakross

Nov 27, 2020
Good Girl Gone Bad [v1.2 Jasmin DLC] [EvaKiss]

****** SPANISH TRANSLATION ******

View attachment 1475573
-- UPDATE 30-10-21 .- Some translation bugs are being fixed --

With the permission of its great creator 'EvaKiss', whom I thank for such a good game, especially script and drawings created, I upload a semi-automatic translation in Spanish.
I would have liked this translation to be manual, but it is very long and I have not been able to go over it completely, so if you see any big mistake, I will
you pass by and I'm trying to fix it as soon as possible.
I hope you enjoy it.
Greetings. Darax ;)

-- UPDATE 30-10-21.- Se están reparando algunos fallos en la traducción --
Con el permiso de su gran creadora 'EvaKiss', a la cual doy las gracias por tan buen juego, sobre todo guion y dibujos creados, subo una traducción semi-automática en Español.
Esta traducción me hubiera gustado que hubiera sido manual, pero es muy larga y no he podido repasarla completamente, con lo cual si veis algún fallo gordo, me lo pasáis y lo intento reparar lo antes posible.
Espero que lo disfrutéis.
Un saludo. Darax ;)
where do i put that folder?

Simponia

Apr 26, 2023
Also, the biggest cuck in this game is Eric, imagine you return from Africa and find your GF like this, with silicone tits and lips, who's now suddenly very expirienced in sex and can deepthroat and take into anal big dildos without any trouble. Covered in tattoos, including lower back and pubic, have pierced nipples and tongue. She now has many rich and famous male friends, dances in night clubs and films in raunchy music vids.

But he's like "Oh, you changed a little, I like that, let's marry."

screenshot0006.png

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
One difference between this game and others I have played is that in this one, after making a path choice and following it for a little, you cannot go back and choose a different path choice.
you can just save on choise and load it if you want see a different out come

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I once had an ending slides where she becomes 'pregante' and wonders if baby from Dave or one of Tyrone's friends.
I thing you are talking about Ash had child with his dad no with other character. I thing pregnancy is just for good girl where she got incestous relationship with her dad.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I thing you are talking about Ash had child with his dad no with other character. I thing pregnancy is just for good girl where she got incestous relationship with her dad.
Ash only has a baby with her dad this is true, but Eva can also get pregnant and Ash and Eva wonder if it's Dave's (if she didn't break up with him) or one of Tyrone's posy.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
you can just save on choise and load it if you want see a different out come

Yes, that is what I do. When I played Innocence or Money, it was nice to just go a few steps in one direction and then just backtrack to go in the more desired direction. I do that when coming to a fork in a hiking trail sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 88Michele88
Feb 17, 2022
I love all the paths/choices in this game. Leading Jack on and then dancing with Tyrone instead is too funny, in fact anything that leaves Jack with blue balls is just satisfying. Same with Arthur, getting him to pay for stuff then ditching his wrinkly old ass before going that step too far.
The media interview is clever and really encourages you to be more careful in future playthroughs. I liked helping Jess to change for the better.
I always ditch Eric every playthrough :LOL:

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes