LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I really like and enjoying this game,its so good it is already one of my favorite! I just want to ask,it will be available someone to get Ashley pregnant,because after all,one of the last times when she fuck Arthur,she say to him she want to put a baby into her and i'm really curious is this will gone a be happen really? Of course i don't mind if it will be made it to have a choice which guy the player want to make her pregnant,but i thing it will be very nice if this gone a happen and will be even more interesting! PS: I can't wait for the next update,hope it will be soon! I just don't want the game to end,i want more and more from this project! :)

tiger8125

Mar 11, 2018
I just did a quick run and seems like you have to change Jessica into good Jessica to make her you gf, which means Ash have to be good or sexy.
Thanks. And should Asha be single? Doesn't have relationship tihe Arthur, Tyrone, Jack, Eva etc.?

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Yep Eric included since Jess became a good girl she wants no cheating. Maybe you can have open relationship like you do if you have Eva as your gf but I don't know, you might want to find out yourself ;)

DashaTaran

Jul 24, 2018
Can somebody send "become Jessica's girlfriend" save file?
I tried several times and still friendly with Eva.

Jun 3, 2017
Have Fun :geek: and please Support EvaKiss on Patreon ( )

Final release v 0.26

PC
MAC

Hi guys! I'm pretty happy about this one myself, it has some big and long-awaited scenes, variety and important choices that will start to define the end paths Ashley can take regarding relationships.
As always, infinite thanks to v. Berlichingen for his proofreading and to Cabot and Breadloaf for their continuous help reporting bugs, as to anyone that has reported them back to me through comment or private message.
Let me know about any persisting bugs you find in the comments below and don't forget to write what you thought about the update and which were you favourite parts. Not enough people are writing about their opinions about the update, so be sure to do so! I want to know your thoughts :)
Cheers!

GGGB v0.26 Scene List
Falling for Arthur’s manipulation
Bully Eva
Dave’s return/ meet Dave on the street
Completing Ethan’s plan
Party with Tyrone’s friends
Date/ meet with Jack
Confront Eva about her bbc adventure
Cucking Eric some more
Date with Dave/Eric
Deciding on your relationships