menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just discovered this game not too long ago (yes, I know, what's wrong with me!?)

Got through playing one route and just love pretty much everything about this game. (also playing Our Red String too, another good one).

Do have a question or two though. Is the Iris/Evil Dad scene in the hotel room repeatable? That is can he have sex with her again?

And two, is there sexual scenes with Ash and her dad? And what is sad scene like? Does he play the sympathy card or does the MC make the first move to help him out?

Great game...look forward to playing more routes.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Just discovered this game not too long ago (yes, I know, what's wrong with me!?)

Got through playing one route and just love pretty much everything about this game. (also playing Our Red String too, another good one).

Do have a question or two though. Is the Iris/Evil Dad scene in the hotel room repeatable? That is can he have sex with her again?

And two, is there sexual scenes with Ash and her dad? And what is sad scene like? Does he play the sympathy card or does the MC make the first move to help him out?

Great game...look forward to playing more routes.
Iris Arthur scene is repeatable and key plot line. Ash must commit to Arthur & agree to help corrupt Iris. If you have 40BP you get best ending (according to preference.)

AshxDad is basically good girl path. Choose to support dad & do not engage with Arthur. Need 25 GP when you commit to dad relationship for best ending (again according to preference).

Don't want to give to much away and spoil the fun.

Reactions: menatv

justoarlado

Oct 3, 2021
buenas noches como estas pregunto ¿Cómo instalar el paquete de traducción? en el juego Good Girl Gone Bad ya que al descomprimir el parche este es una carpeta que dice spanish con este contenido common.rpy,dlc rpy,option rpy,screens rpy,script rpy y spanish_script.rpy a donde los pego y pregunto si funciona con la version comprimida del juego gracias por tu paciencia

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
ngl some of those endings were sad in regards to Natasha's boyfriend. :(
Yeah... It seems that boyfriends in this game that want happiness for their GF and agree to an open relationship end up being disrespected by their GF. Eva cheats on Dave, Ash can destroy Eric's masculinity, Natasha starts ignoring Damien... Even Jack can be fucked by Ash conspiring with his brother.

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
I need some help, please. I'm playing this visual novel for the first time and I'm wondering: is there incest for Ashley? I'd like to hook her up with either parent, but I'm not seeing any options for it right now. I'm also wondering if I need to enable the sugar daddy's incestuous plan in order to keep that avenue open for Ashley, just in case she can participate in her own.

For those wondering where I'm currently at, I have a save slot for the sugar daddy scheme and am willing to give up the progress I've made since then if encouraging him is necessary for Ashley to get onboard one or both of her parents. Currently, I'm at the point where I had her attend the rapper's pool party that takes place after the music video's release.

If the sugar daddy isn't necessary for the Ashley incest that may exist, then what do I need to do in order to get the option(s)? If I'm too far ahead in the game, then let me know the steps and I'll start a new one. If I'm not there yet, then tell me as little as possible, please, since I don't want the game ruined. Thank you!

Reactions: TrollTimes
4.70 star(s) 375 Votes