Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
Oy vey...

Nevermind me, I got it. Weird, I thought the threshold for the route would be lower. Sorry! Ignore me!

Benkei

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys, I Tried to move all of my Vn's From My PC To Laptop And all the Games work Except GGGB .10 and .11 only Open at the 1st Home screen(The Black background one) Before Force closing. Anyone Know How to Fix? Ty

Brickman

May 26, 2017
I wrote to the admins of the site to tell them they've been sleeping on this thread. A lot of folks have been asking it to be featured under the popular games section, and this has been their response: "Only certain games are to be featured in the Popular Games section. As of now, GGGB does not mean the requirements."
Does anyone know what those requirements are? This thread has a lot more reviews and better ratings than almost any other on the entire forum.

BigBenne

Sep 17, 2017
I wrote to the admins of the site to tell them they've been sleeping on this thread. A lot of folks have been asking it to be featured under the popular games section, and this has been their response: "Only certain games are to be featured in the Popular Games section. As of now, GGGB does not mean the requirements."
Does anyone know what those requirements are? This thread has a lot more reviews and better ratings than almost any other on the entire forum.
I don't know the requirements, but I'm sure, that they are quite subjective and not based on facts. Otherwise it's hard to understand that GGGB is not in this section but others are (no names here).

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Maybe it's number of posts? The smallest 'popular' game has 4500 posts, nearly twice as much than GGGB.

Reactions: berny

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
Seriously though, have you tried to ask them what are the requirements?

berny

Jun 8, 2017
GGGB currently has under 1M views, the "weakest" popular game has 1.5M. So that could be an explanation. But I don't understand why the admins just didn't tell you about the requirements. It's not a nuclear code.

But now we can feel all elitist about supporting the underdog, so everybody wins :biggrin:

Reactions: dbp5ca and Turret

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Maybe it's number of posts? The smallest 'popular' game has 4500 posts, nearly twice as much than GGGB.
I'm pretty sure they have twice as many posts precisely because they are in the Popular games category and more people get to see the thread and take part on it.

Reactions: Sarahzero

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Also the biggest genre on f95 is "3dcg, incest, corruption" so everyone that likes 1 game on popular games list plays all other games on the list since they're copies of each other.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
But I don't understand why the admins just didn't tell you about the requirements. It's not a nuclear code.
Because then they would have to deal with ardent fans trying to game the system. Like using a bot to post or view the thread of their beloved game.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Look at the most viewed threads on the site. By definition of popular, GGGB is not even close to top ten on the site. Is the game well done? Yes. But as of now it isn't popular enough to be in the list. And no @Brickman, being on the popular games list isn't what made them popular, they were highly viewed even before they were on the list.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes