Jedsls

Aug 3, 2018
Good Girl Gone Bad [v1.2 Jasmin DLC] [EvaKiss]

SPANISH TRANSLATION - TRADUCCIÓN AL ESPAÑOL

With the permission of its great creator 'EvaKiss', whom I thank for such a good game, especially script and drawings created, I upload a semi-automatic translation in Spanish.
I would have liked this translation to be manual, but it is very long and I have not been able to go over it completely, so if you see any big mistake, I will
you pass by and I'm trying to fix it as soon as possible.
I hope you enjoy it.
Greetings. Darax ;)

Con el permiso de su gran creadora 'EvaKiss', a la cual doy las gracias por tan buen juego, sobre todo guion y dibujos creados, subo una traducción semi-automática en Español.
Esta traducción me hubiera gustado que hubiera sido manual, pero es muy larga y no he podido repasarla completamente, con lo cual si veis algún fallo gordo, me lo
pasáis y lo intento reparar lo antes posible.
Espero que lo disfrutéis.
Un saludo. Darax ;)
Hola disculpe cuando se pone el juego solo la decisiónes están en el español y lo demás está en inglés

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Hello friends,
This version doesn't contain any new content or feature ; only bugfixes (including one for the MacOS bug by phupdup).

Changelog:
  • Bugfixes ; including a fix for the MacOS bug (special thanks to phupdup)

sami85

Feb 15, 2019
Hi there ... Any body knows what is the graphic software made this Character of game ? (what is the name of Graphic software) thanks .

Last edited:

Carso150

Jul 26, 2017
How the hell do you transform Eva into a slut, i once managed to do it in an older versión but i have been unnable to do it since

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
How the hell do you transform Eva into a slut, i once managed to do it in an older versión but i have been unnable to do it since
The only thing I think now is get Eva to the pool party, don't remember if there is another one.

4.70 star(s) 375 Votes