gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Is there a way to not have your choices go to shit in the asking/drinking game in the bar with Iris, Eva, Jack and Tyrone? All your bad choices are getting outed no matter what I answer.
Like, I don't want Iris and Eva to know Tyrone was told Ashley is single.
Nope. If you tell Tyrone you're single, or get Jack to send you a dick pic, etc, they find out about it.

SpecY_92

Feb 13, 2020
Can anyone please tell me if it's possible to be in a relationship with Jasmin? So far when I chose to stay with Eric she says "I wish you were single...", but when I chose to not be with Eric I don't get any option to be with her.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I really enjoyed the AshXEric JessXDave EvaXJacob ending. I went as far as I could with Ash with body modifications and kissing while drunk, but no cheating sex or drugs. Like that all the girls went a bit wild, some more than others and even Eva settled down a bit in the end because she "gained weight".

SpecY_92

Feb 13, 2020
Well, there's your answer. Be broken up and not in a relationship with some one else and ask about a personal life, or something, and you'll end up with her.
I did all of that. Was in no relationship with anyone else, asked about her personal life, but still nothing. I'll give it another go, I guess.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I did all of that. Was in no relationship with anyone else, asked about her personal life, but still nothing. I'll give it another go, I guess.
Might be the problem you're running into, but Ash also can't be a bimbo nor a thug. Otherwise you won't be able to get in a relationship with Jasmin (will still be able to sleep with her though).

Reactions: SpecY_92

SpecY_92

Feb 13, 2020
Might be the problem you're running into, but Ash also can't be a bimbo nor a thug. Otherwise you won't be able to get in a relationship with Jasmin (will still be able to sleep with her though).
Thanks for the response, will try to keep Ash less corrupted for my next playthrough.

GandiIV

Sep 28, 2017
The images are actually real videos/pictures and the dev just draw on top right ? I think I read that somewhere. If they are real, where can we get the names of the actresses/actors please ? It's not for a friend :p

If it was already asked, I didn't find it, sorry

• Angry
Reactions: PirateLoko

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Wow, I hadn't played the game since 2018, just tried it and damn, the number of choices is truly amazing, GG to the dev.

Just a small disappointement with Natasha who never enjoyed double anal :cry:
But well, as a non patreon contributors, I cannot complain.

Can anyone please tell me if it's possible to be in a relationship with Jasmin? So far when I chose to stay with Eric she says "I wish you were single...", but when I chose to not be with Eric I don't get any option to be with her.
The DLC of Jasmin doesn't go that far, once again, a pity but ....

Last edited:
Reactions: kekasaurus

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
How to help dad get a job? also is there a way prevent dave from getting jump without fucking wilson?
To help dad.

No, the only way to prevent Dave from being jumped is to sleep with Wilson, if you don't want to do that you can just warn Dave, he will still be jumped but he will be prepared and won't get injured too badly.

Reactions: thomastm

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
So there a way for wilson to be in prison?
Don't think so, he just kind of dissapears from the story unless Ash joins his gang.

If you join his gang you'll eventually have a chance at reforming Ash if you surrender to the police and snitch on the gang, I think that might lead to Wilson's arrest but I'm not completely sure.

xarodaxos

May 19, 2020
Is there any possible combination that enable both Arthur (no drug) and dad route? Seems like the hotel and the dinner event is mutual exclusive to me.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Is there any possible combination that enable both Arthur (no drug) and dad route? Seems like the hotel and the dinner event is mutual exclusive to me.
Those events are mutually exclusive, only way of getting Arthur and Dad in the same playthrough is by letting Arthur's drug rape happen after Eric's funeral.

Reactions: xarodaxos
4.70 star(s) 376 Votes