thomastm

May 24, 2020
How to many time you can sex with eric dad before become a sex slave where there no return? (blackmail path)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
How to many time you can sex with eric dad before become a sex slave where there no return? (blackmail path)
I've tried being a slut for Eric's dad, but does he actually blackmail you?

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Yes if you don't make him your sugar daddy.
Just tried a few different ways, but no matter how I do it Ash is always willing to be with Arthur. How do you make him blackmail you? Is it exclusively a bad slut path? What is his leverage?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Just tried a few different ways, but no matter how I do it Ash is always willing to be with Arthur. How do you make him blackmail you? Is it exclusively a bad slut path? What is his leverage?
I didn't go far in that route but the triggers are:
1) Don't be with Arthur
2) Eric "dies"; when Arthur invites Ash, accept (He's going to drug Ash to make her horny and have sex with her)
3) When Ashley decides to investigate what happened, choose to drink the wine.
I don't know when he tries to blackmail her.

Reactions: AtotehZ

thomastm

May 24, 2020
To get that scene you have to play as a good girl have more good point then bad point and then at eric funeral Arthur will invite ash to have dinner at his place.

Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I didn't go far in that route but the triggers are:
1) Don't be with Arthur
2) Eric "dies"; when Arthur invites Ash, accept (He's going to drug Ash to make her horny and have sex with her)
3) When Ashley decides to investigate what happened, choose to drink the wine.
I don't know when he tries to blackmail her.
Got it. Agree to sleep over after funeral if you're not already in a relationship with Arthur and it kicks off automatically.
ArthurBlackmail.png

Last edited:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
How make Eric an alpha, I keep getting beta eric unless ash break up with him.
When having cybersex with him, don't choose any of the red options (the ones where Ash says stuff about fucking other men), as long as you don't pick any of those you'll get Alpha Eric.

Reactions: thomastm

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
is my best game and my favorite.But I wonder why I didn't play other games like that?
is there another game like this?
(sorry for bad english)

Reactions: Futaglit
Oct 14, 2019
Guys, how many ending does that game have? because i have seen only 3 (when you become gang's slut, when you die because of gang leader, and good ending)... are there any other options?

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
there are a lot of endings young padawan......
I really envy you since you have many endings to discover .
Enjoy the game¡¡¡¡

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Guys, how many ending does that game have? because i have seen only 3 (when you become gang's slut, when you die because of gang leader, and good ending)... are there any other options?
There are 4 MAIN endings for Ashley, but those 4 endings all have variations and additional scenes based on choices and character relationships, making each playthrough unique.

4.70 star(s) 376 Votes