DanieruOwO

Jun 14, 2018
RNGeus, help
All the "animated" (when camera moves, or map) sprites looks torn on the center of the screen or in 2/3 of picture, how do i fix this?
Or it's fault of the broken archive on pixeldrain? upd. mediafire archive looks the same.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Big update, fixed by forcing ANGLE2 in the renpy settings on Shift+G
Maybe this bug is caused by my resolution (1366x768) and videocore (HD 7560D) in my good ol' amd bulldozer apu.

Last edited:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Man is it just me or do I just not get the appeal of V1. I see V2, and V3 as upgrades, V3 would've been my favorite version if it kept the dyed blonde hair that showed the roots, though it's still a very good upgrade, so I don't mind too much
100% agree v3 would be best with blonde hair and the roots or at least blonde.

Reactions: AD5

kengador

Aug 6, 2020
I hate v2 because it looks like your standard white trash skank where i live.The resemblance is uncanny. Yes i hate those people.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
V2 was pretty bad. Clearly gyaru-inspired, which kinda does translate into white trash when done in manga/anime style. Since I know how gyaru look like in real life, that also makes me dislike it further.
V3 is at least better, but V1 is clearly a more stylish girl focusing on sex-appeal. That version also makes sense when considering Asami's transformation. V2 or V3 may serve better in Natsume's own backstory, but their styles are completely different from the one Asami ends up with, that it makes no sense she'd recommend clothes like that.
If Natsume is meant to come from a poor family, explaining the trashy style, then I don't see a big problem using V1. Her more expensive/classier clothes could be explained as being bought by Minato or whatever that guy's name was.

Reactions: Serw23

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
Absolutely LOVE this game! It would be a cool manga adaptation especially if the same art style is used. So many possible routes you can take. Tons of replayability. The art is amazing. The only thing I am hoping and begging for in the new update is anal with Yasuka. Such a wonderfully thought-out and drawn character. I mean all characters look amazing even "updated" ones :)

Last edited:

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Natsume V3 looks great, really glad that V2 got scraped.

RNGeusEX - love your work, incredible attention to detail and the graphics are outstanding. Versions 0.8 and 0.9 will focus on Noriko, any comments on what you have in store for 1.0 (and beyond if 1.0 is not the end)? Specifically, do you envisage any "content" with Natsume and/or Chiaki?

Thanks for your work, Yasuka is simply perfect.
it won't be a version 1.0 but a version 0.10

Why do it this way? It's been remarked several times that people think a 1.0 version is a finished product, even when it isn't. When a game reaches version 1.0, there's often a big loss of funding, which can be prejudicial to the game's development.

This is why devs continue with 0.10, 11, 12 and so on.

But rest assured, there will be plenty of content with Chiaki and Nastume and many others. We're only at the beginning of the story.

Oct 10, 2019
it won't be a version 1.0 but a version 0.10

Why do it this way? It's been remarked several times that people think a 1.0 version is a finished product, even when it isn't. When a game reaches version 1.0, there's often a big loss of funding, which can be prejudicial to the game's development.

This is why devs continue with 0.10, 11, 12 and so on.

But rest assured, there will be plenty of content with Chiaki and Nastume and many others. We're only at the beginning of the story.
hey my main man just wondering, will things get creepy with sakuya? in this update?

Weepweep115

Mar 9, 2018
I would Like to get the animations and pictures as files seperatly. Is the gallery unlocker broken? Or just not updated? I cant get it to work with this and previous update.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 179 Votes