RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
If some of you are curious about what to expect in the next update

Markdown (GitHub flavored):
>>> # Patch note 0.7

## Added
- Sakuya's storyline, prepare for trouble...
  - 20k words
  - 10 new locations
  - 24 new location variants
  - 7 new CGs
  - 28 new CG variants
  - 4 new animations
  - 22 new animation variants (1:38 minutes)
- One new character
- New sprite clothing for Saito, Noriko, Asami and Sakuya (may slightly spoil the story, so beware opening the sprites gallery)
- Option to make the textbox transparent
- Diagnostic data collection, more info in the ingame disclaimer
- Keyboard shortcuts to quickly access some user interfaces (PC only):
  - `m`: open navigation menu
  - `p`: open preferences menu
  - `s`: open save menu
  - `l`: open load menu
  - `g`: open gallery menu
    When using the gallery menu, you can press 1-5 to access the corresponding element
  - `r`: open rename menu
  - `x`: open skins menu
  For technical reasons, saves, gallery, skins and rename menus cannot be accessed on the main menu.
- Dialogue skipping is now interrupted when changing location. A new parameter "Skip after location change" has been added to revert back to the old behavior. If you hate this new change don't hesitate to tell RNG, he'll owe Selenyhr a pizza 

## Modifications
- Reworked Natsume's appearance
- Removed the inventory display
- Asami's love/corruption clothing selection is now automatic

## Bugfix
- Changed some dialogue thanks to the work done by the community on the collaborative translation tool
- Fixed some CG displaying when running

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Been away for a while and my god what did they do to muh' precious MUST protect white-haired gal?
Who is this blonde lady? Ain't no way that's the same poor little lady we are trying to rescue back then.

I guess imma go away again~~~

But at least we still have best bro Macumba, right..?

1684800883842.png

Reactions: hofom77573

NeededLink

Dec 24, 2020
Been away for a while and my god what did they do to muh' precious MUST protect white-haired gal?
Who is this blonde lady? Ain't no way that's the same poor little lady we are trying to rescue back then.

I guess imma go away again~~~

But at least we still have best bro Macumba, right..?

View attachment 2642645
She is a different character, just has a similar look now

domexz

Dec 10, 2020
Some braindead server mod possibly ban you without any specific reason. Don't bother with it and just move on...
nah, i never even interacted in the server so theres no way i was banned, also, i tried to join with another account and in another device and i had the same error so i think the invite is bugged

Killer_Looks

Mar 9, 2020
Oh dear God, we're going into Sakura's story line..... well hopefully she wont go full cray cray..... either way, thanks for the hard work!

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes