Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
i was talking about the warning you get when you start the game: "if you reject chgaracters multiple times, they may even start seeing other people"
yeah, agree with the other guy, that wouldn't be ntr. ntr is someone fucking your SO. either cheating or cuckholdery or whatever. if they're not your SO, then its not really ntr, just like everyone in a relationship isn't cheating on you as they're not with you...

i did respond like ntr might be a thing since you seemed so convinced, but if its not a thing, then fine. my point of "choice matters because of different routes" still applies, and choosing not to go with X girl, would mean she could do someone else, along with the original "girls seem to have multiple paths", like noriko? being dominant, submissive, or blackmailed, with as little content as she has atm. that's a choice, and you can't see ALL of her content in a single run, so yeah, choices matter.

Well group sex is planned for the future so I definitely can see those paths happening
yeah, for a bit it kinda seemed like asami? kinda had a chat with noriko about her listening in to your banging, maybe asking if she'd like to join in, seems an easy sort of tie in. not to mention the corruption routes should make things a lot easier to twist them into whatever you want.

Reactions: dewrules

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
i just asked the question because i was confused by the discrepancy between the (very clear) warning about you "losing" the girls and what happens in the game every time the MC finds himself in the many "NTR threat scenarios" that happen with the bullies and akira
that's all guys, no need to answer again saying there's no NTR in the game. i got it

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I only interactions with Mother. No Interaction with Noriko. What I have to do?
Open the game's Preferences and enable "Choice Hints". Then start a fresh game and select the appropriate dialogue options to get specific routes for Noriko. There's not much content yet for Noriko though, but more Noriko content is planed for version 0.8 (maledom route) and 0.9 (femdom route).

Bielan24

Jun 10, 2022
Open the game's Preferences and enable "Choice Hints". Then start a fresh game and select the appropriate dialogue options to get specific routes for Noriko. There's not much content yet for Noriko though, but more Noriko content is planed for version 0.8 (maledom route) and 0.9 (femdom route).
TY :D I love you

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: theMickey_

Bielan24

Jun 10, 2022
Can I be Noriko footstool now?

• Angry
Reactions: MayorD and DogX

Tenshi7

Jul 12, 2018
Got a good laugh when I first saw the coffee shop owner's name. Then then dev really bamboozled me with that scene like an obvious follow-up :LOL: (also shout out to my boi Macumba)

domexz

Dec 10, 2020
Is the discord server down? It disappeared from my server list and the invite link is not working

peroroch

Mar 2, 2020
There's a CG where Noriko pulls her shirt up to a sunset background but I can't seem to get it playing the game. Anyone have any ideas how to get it?

Jul 4, 2021
The guide is a bit weird... Because you can still choose masturbation route if after "Go fuck yourself Noriko" you choose intimidating instead of menace... And other thing is, i think if you choose "In your dreams Noriko" to lead you choose Negotiate instead of Intimidating must lead you to the foot scene instead of the masturbation route.
This is a walkthrough for version 0.3 but you can get the gist. In general, it was possible to turn on hints, and in a couple of visits to try all the routes

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b
4.10 star(s) 179 Votes