kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
It would be stupid to make that public. Dev would have to deal with whining about "it's full of bugs" (yes it is, that's the reason) or "there's nothing new in it" (no, it isn't, for reasons).
Such thing happened in the thread of another game, where some airhead posted a game version that was for bughunting by the patrons.

mizzet

Sep 2, 2018
when will 0.9 come out any idea ?
They made an announcement on Patreon & itch.io that 0.9 will likely be delayed till the end of May.

The Beta found significant bugs to be corrected. Fully fixing them in code would take around 2 months, instead they're trying to make a work around fix, so that the delay won't be too bad.

ReVo15

Aug 23, 2020
I'm following this game for like more than 2 years, the improvement and development is so good.

One of the best NSFW game that isn't from Japan. Can't wait to see full 1.0 of this game. Even if we wait longer time for some update, Its really worth it and i appreciate your work and patience.

I didn't expect you will make it that far that you plan to release it on GOG and maybe steam later. Wish you best of luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: fail123

Daame

May 20, 2022
I hope the Noriko femdom route is done well and not just like the supposed maledom route we got , like cmmon man that's not even maledom that's like the love/romance route

Reactions: bulifun and mizzet

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
i hope the the next part of the story would be the protagonist destroying most of the operations and making that old man regret what he did by siding with the main antagonist and saving chaki and the gf of him or whatever her name is not completely and there should also be a different way to undo the effects of the drugs in-game

Last edited:

Marphey

May 13, 2019
i hope the the next part of the story would be the protagonist destroying most of the operations and making that old man regret what he did by siding with the main antagonist and saving chaki and the gf of him or whatever her name is not completely and there should also be a different way to undo the effects of the drugs in-game
I feel like the story is being drag on too much. Everytime MC think about some solution to his problem something happens that make everything for naught. Have no problem with this happening once in while that's life but if it is happening almost always it starts to be repetive.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
4.10 star(s) 170 Votes