BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
It's not even official patch tho that brother makes a patch for other games aswell not to mention the patch came out quite late and also won't work for non renpy version when it will release and I doubt anyone would be able to make a fan made patch then.
I mean people make patches for lots of things, godot is not a horrible engine either, and the game is popular so it might get one.

Was this game incest originally it's been so long now I cannot remember?

I thought it was but looking back on the thread I am not sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sayajin2205

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
The animations were never done in the traditional way, it's not summertime saga. The oldest animations have always been made with Live2D, and the most recent with Spine.

Godot has a Spine plugin that lets you use the game engine to display animations, instead of the archaic system of simply having in-game video files that take up far too much space.

If the game exceeds 2GB, it's no longer possible to offer an Android version, so switching to spine and having the rendering done by the game engine is a must.
with the animation now being done in engine would that allow for minor variations of an animation? Let's take cowgirl with Asami as an example currently if we decide to go for another round it starts over at the point of insertion but would it now be possible to just add a continue variation where Asami just starts moving again and it keeps the cum effect.

I mean people make patches for lots of things, godot is not a horrible engine either, and the game is popular so it might get one.

Was this game incest originally it's been so long now I cannot remember?

I thought it was but looking back on the thread I am not sure.
since the patch notes mention the ability to add fan translations i see no issue in using the same system to make a Ipatch.

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
with the animation now being done in engine would that allow for minor variations of an animation? Let's take cowgirl with Asami as an example currently if we decide to go for another round it starts over at the point of insertion but would it now be possible to just add a continue variation where Asami just starts moving again and it keeps the cum effect.

yes, absolutely. But for that we have about 7 animations made with Live2D to redo with Spine, not counting the new animations in the next update, which have priority.

Given that an animation takes between 1 and 2 weeks to complete, depending on its complexity, we may have to wait until 0.11 to have all the animations unified.

Reactions: AD5 and dewrules

SrLuz

Dec 8, 2022
Looking forward to playing the new update. This game has great reviews, even bigger than my favorite h-game, it seems to have excellent art too.

Reactions: dewrules
4.10 star(s) 179 Votes