Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
almost 7 months no update, hopefully the switch to godot will make the updates come out faster, cause theres some interesting storylines that have been hinted at and waiting is killing me

Reactions: OnlyHeStandsThere
Jan 19, 2024
almost 7 months no update, hopefully the switch to godot will make the updates come out faster, cause theres some interesting storylines that have been hinted at and waiting is killing me
From Developer's Discord Feed: "Version 0.9 will be released on Friday, June 28, 2024 2:00 PM on Patreon, Itch.io, Subscribestar, and Boosty."

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Why does the game have the incest tag and the tag is also in planned things.I don't remember mc having any family members in the game

• Haha
Reactions: Huan'ner

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
The first people you meet are the MC's sister and mother lol
The girl he's fucking in the op banner is his sister, the older redhead in the preview's he's fucking is his mother.
I have played the game and from what I remember Yasuka is the family friend and the girl is her daughter.Mc is living with them because his dad raj away maybe the game initially was incest based but why changed the relationship is the relationship back to family now?

acekagayaki

Sep 21, 2021
Reactions: Marrionette

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Last edited:
Reactions: AD5

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NGL really disappointed in this downgrade, please correct me if I'm wrong but weren't the animations traditionally animated? And remaking each of these into spine animations rather than just letting us keep them as before to me is really disappointing.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
NGL really disappointed in this downgrade, please correct me if I'm wrong but weren't the animations traditionally animated? And remaking each of these into spine animations rather than just letting us keep them as before to me is really disappointing.
I think in the RenPy version, the animations were just videos. Maybe they will now be actual animations?

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
The animations were never done in the traditional way, it's not summertime saga. The oldest animations have always been made with Live2D, and the most recent with Spine.

Godot has a Spine plugin that lets you use the game engine to display animations, instead of the archaic system of simply having in-game video files that take up far too much space.

If the game exceeds 2GB, it's no longer possible to offer an Android version, so switching to spine and having the rendering done by the game engine is a must.

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes