NerfMyPP

Apr 15, 2019
I think you should ad a map button.. As going through places every single time just to go to park or dojo gets frustrating

tuxmask

Oct 8, 2017
this is a good start, but you should make the hint feature for finding money a toggle instead of holding your mouse over it to see glitter just make it show glitter all the time, and then convert the hint button to highlight actual story things like the internet router and stuff.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Will there be lewd content with yasuka in the upcoming episodes or will it take some time to get there?

Last edited:

ⱮìꝈąղ

Mar 23, 2021
I got the job at the restaurant and I don't know what to do now. How can I do the job without getting into the restaurant?

Sacmau0500

Apr 7, 2018
wow this game is good.The character is beuti,background 10/10 and the story beginning make me want to buy it to play full game.Good job,love it!

Dankwank

Sep 23, 2018
Really enjoying this thus far. I hope it gets finished. I can tell the main writer is a fan of Erased. I'm curious to see where things will go.
Also the Hidden money thing is bugged. It doesn't work at the convenience store, or the friend's place. When you press it, the glowing locations aren't revealed. Just a heads up. At least they didn't pop up for me anyway.

ToThiPho

Oct 31, 2020
This is good but i think you should do more about the past life of the MC, it would make the game more emotional and make player like the character more

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
What a weird game, theres like 3 conversations you can have, map screen with 3 locations and it immediately ends with no way to progress. I guess it's some sort of joke project.
Need a walkthrough plz!
You'll have to decide guys, either the game doesn't last long or you'll need a path to get to the end.

If there are like 3 conversations and 3 locations on the map it means you are playing an old version or you are of bad faith.

Last edited:

Levi6612

Jan 9, 2022
How do I unlock the cheat menu? I have collected all the money but the game didn't unlock anything

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes