AngerProblems

May 7, 2020
I need to continue working at the cafe and make more money. But when I click on buddy it just resets and doesn't allow me to work or progress. None of the other hints help and I feel like I've gone everywhere... Anyone else experience this?

Nevermind. I am le steupid.

exooooyole

Oct 31, 2020
I just started playing this game, i have not gotten outside of the house yet... there is this soundtrack playing when inside the house, anyone know what the name of this soundtrack is? many thanks :)

Lass

Jan 30, 2018
IMG_20220922_195932.jpg

have anyone already unlocked this scene on Asami ?

i don't know if its Love path or Corruption path

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Alguien ayudeme no abro el juego en joyplay me marca ese error
sorry my english is bad View attachment 2062057
In Spanish: Al menos emplea el traductor de google, joiplay no siempre podrá correr juegos porque muchas veces los programadores hacen optimizaciones y cambios importantes en el motor de juego u archivos del juego, ya sea por protección o por conseguir efectos o un estilo de gameplay que lleva al límite de las capacidades al motor de juego con el que normalmente joiplay funciona, por eso la tendencia es que falle con algunos juegos, como en este.

En Inglés: At least use the google translator, joiplay will not always be able to run games because many times the programmers make optimizations and important changes in the game engine or game files, either for protection or to achieve effects or a style of gameplay that leads to limit the capabilities of the game engine that joiplay normally works with, that's why the tendency is that it fails with some games, like this one.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
guys, explain me something, why use joyplay? There is an Android version that has been developed by us, it's an official version!
Iirc, some people like to use joiplay because they can port their savegame for later updates, to avoid re-playing from the beginning or something like that were normally the justifications i read for.

Ofdimaelr

Oct 4, 2019
Still can't have sex with Yasuka when she sleep with you, after the current story I feel like the game should offer you the choice of doing something with her at night, it's nice to have a replay option but I hope you plan on adding more scene with her instead of just replay.

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes