Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
I am honestly surprised because I thought she wouldn't be a love interest when she got introduced.
She wasn't at the start, but the first time around trying to get approved on Steam got the dev hit with a DENIED because she was an underage character in an adult game, her being involved or not does not matter to Steam. So dev aged her up to try and get approved (sadly Steam still said no), as a bonus of this change Chiaki can now be a love interest

Quyyeurem

Dec 13, 2022
please someone help me!. When Yasuka called me into the room, she was still in the living room and I couldn't enter the room because my character kept saying Yasuka called me into the room bla bla etc. every time I'm about to go into the room Screenshot_2022-12-13-20-45-42-37.jpg

Reactions: amsousa

Ka1E1

Aug 5, 2020
please someone help me!. When Yasuka called me into the room, she was still in the living room and I couldn't enter the room because my character kept saying Yasuka called me into the room bla bla etc. every time I'm about to go into the room View attachment 2232812
Maybe I am asking stupid question ... Have you tried to go to Yasuka's room - it's that door on far left side, by the fridge.

4.00 star(s) 181 Votes