JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
Thanks for the latest v0.5.2 fix update. And yes, I get the same message as Fattishman in the their post, and don't know what it is about, but it doesn't seem to affect anything (yet).

I realize that some fixes were made to the gallery, especially the "BG" gallery -- but I'm still struggling with unlocking a few pictures. Anybody knows what the first 4 pictures are? And although I'm pretty sure what additional pictures I am missing (I marked and named them in the screenshots), and although I'm "visiting" those places at the specific times, I can't get them to unlock.

View attachment 1930677 View attachment 1930678

Thanks a lot in advance.
In the living room are two switches. One for front one for back. Turning on and off differently unlocked it for me

Reactions: theMickey_

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
In the living room are two switches. One for front one for back. Turning on and off differently unlocked it for me
NICE! I missed the switch in the back, that did the trick for me as well -- Thanks!

Were you by any chance able to also unlock the other backgrounds that I'm still missing?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Sadly no. Are you shure its "coffee store front"?
I'm pretty sure. As you can see in the second screenshot I posted, I already have "Coffee boutique interior" (Day, Evening and Night), but the front of the Coffee boutique only at "Day".

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
6. Yasuka is the first "mom-type" figure that isn't an exact copypasta from every other "I want to have sex with my mom"game, where good ol stepmom is a thicc figure who is conflicted with how she feels and eventually turns into MC's playtoy. There is genuine passion between the two characters in this update, something that I feel like other gamedevs should take notes from.
Thank you for all the things you said, it gives me a little faith in hummanity.

Concerning the character of yasuka(milf) I was a bit tired of seeing the same cliché of the mother/mother-in-law/landlady always in the same way, it's always a woman that we find inexorably attracted to the MC's magic/huge penis.

I wanted to tell something different, I wanted her to be seen as a woman who did her best, who finds herself overwhelmed by events, with her problems, her doubts, her anxieties and who little by little realizes that the boy she has seen grow up has a shoulder to lean on.

As time goes by, she begins to see him not as a boy but as a man and then the laws of nature are what they are.

I don't pretend to want to do better than others, I just wanted to do it in a different way.

Have a nice day

list101

Mar 18, 2019
I should leave you in your shit but I'm too nice.

This error happens because you don't have enough space on your disk, do some cleaning and you won't have this problem anymore
That response was dumb as fuck not to mention useless and off topic. I was responding to the compressor about the compressed game.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
thx! Now it works yet the character icons are all messed up.
the non compressed version works fine. (I have to add that to avoid nonsense answers)
Can't confirm. I just tested the latest compressed version (v0.5.2) and it works as it should, no issues.
Unless you use the Cheat Code "MacumbaEverywhere", which replaces all character with... well...

1658073371736.png

• Angry
Reactions: stal1234

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
The art and animation is amazing but you've got me hooked on the characters and story. I'll be sure to pick up a copy of your game on Itch. Great work so far!

Last edited:

fakitm8

Dec 1, 2019
why does 0x52_URM doesnt work on this
also why mods are non existent? this should have walkthrough mods tbh

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
I don't use that code, but I'm using 5.1. I'll check thx!
If you are using anything that enables developer mode, "config.developer = True", they enable this option automatically. So any attempt at console access will cause this without some other sort of monkeypatching to prevent it. Game also obfuscates code to prevent tools like un.rpyc from working so seems to be there to annoy people that do this.

If you want the console without this you can add a file named "game/_addconsole.rpy" with following content:
Python:
init 1702 python in _console:
    console = DebugConsole()

Last edited:

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
That was a good update.
I greatly enjoyed it.
I got to Bang one of my favorite milfs as I wanted.
Although Miss Yandere has a few screws loose and is as scary as she should be, I like her for what she did to the Ugly Bastard Netoru.
But the name 'Netoru'... I see what you did there :sneaky:. I am stealing that shit.

4.10 star(s) 179 Votes