Jan 14, 2021
"TF MAKI!? i was gone for 5 MINUTES!!!"

"eh sorry bro, 5 second rule"

could you imagine...
Any NTR game is now 100 times more funny because of that comment.

GF trips and falls "OH SHIT 5 SECOND RULE"
*gets gangbanged by 3 random guys that walked past when she fell to the ground*
GF is now addicted to getting fucked by anyone, LITERALLY everyone but you.
10/10 story.

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Compressed Version (1.03):
[161 MB]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Linux Port (1.03):

Tested On: Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should also work with non Arch based distros

Other Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (1.03):
This is a trial run to see if people actually want Macos ports. If you are a mac user and want more ports in the future vote here.
Vote is over, Mac/OSX ports will continue, here's the list

x64 (intel) tested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

If you run into an Erofs issue, restart the app

Last edited:

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
Just play Artificial Academy 2 if you really wanna get cucked. Least there you have a chance to fight against it, rather than take it like a little bitch in all those NTR games.
The best simulation H-games should take the steps of AA2. But the other genres should keep their own appeal to focus on, too.

I assume most of the NTR cult tend to be rather driven by a story development, and the interactions have the goal to bring immersion to the story.

The simulation genre establishes a "make up your own story by interacting around" mindset rather than "follow the story unfold through determined choices as you play" one.

The first has less room for building up anticipation over what comes next, unless you cheat your way to force something to happen between characters. It's not the same, since you learn "what and how" it will happen.

The second mindset exposes all consequences from your determined choices, and you have an idea of what can happen, but won't be certain about how (it's just the script that a developer plans, to unfold the story progression, you don't know what it is until it already happens. This is quite a Schrödinger fenomenon that puts players on edge if the story is well written).

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
to question competence of a machine intellect is a heresy of a highest caliber.
how am i to correct something as devine and majestic as google translator ?
p.s. yeah, its pretty bad, but its not like game is modern day mona lisa either.
The best translations I've seen so far have been withChat GPT. Here's a link if you want to know how to use it on this game (and future games) made by dazedanon:

https://f95zone.to/threads/dazedmtl...uality-mtl-translations-using-chatgpt.155635/

DoctorSnow

Oct 7, 2017
NTR + Corruption had me hella excited. I chose not to skip the intro for once, which I usually, regrettably do. But sometimes they are long. Anyway, this one had me very intrigued so I decided to give it a chance. I've been playing for about an hour now reading every dialogue talking to every (rare) NPC. I have no idea what the hell is going on. I think I'm in free roam now? I called her and now she's next to me, and then I got bonus points for looking at a book? And now she's gone? I swear I am reading the dialogue...

There was an interaction where I confessed my love to Maki, it went something like this:
PC: "..."
PC: "I..."
PC: "Love Maki..."
Maki: "AH"
Maki: "So sudden"
PC: "...Happy.."
Maki: "Me too"

And then its like they walk off into the sunset and now it's free roam again what am I doing.

I walked into a road and went nowhere, then walked across to the left into some random corner and ended up on another map.

The only praise I can offer, is the fact that the School? College? Whatever it is, had consistent rooms, but then there is some mess with the toilets/hall/lecture room that confused me.

Instructions unclear, direction confusing, dialogue pointless. Maybe I'm just retarded. Either way, not for me.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes