4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Developer's Diary #28

Hi folks...

Work on v0.3 continues! Half of the content is ready, including several environments of the old village and some hot scenes. This version will also be much more rich in sound effects and I will need to work later in the prior chapter of the game to give the same treatment.

There will be several different ways to perform this second chapter mission (allowing you to punish, corrupt or gain more of her affection). I'll probably return with the trophy/achievement system from HnS1 to allow you to track which scenes you'll might be missing.

Oh... And you can check in the GIF up there that she is learning new movements!

Peace!

hash19

Jun 4, 2017

Developer's Diary #28

Hi folks...

Work on v0.3 continues! Half of the content is ready, including several environments of the old village and some hot scenes. This version will also be much more rich in sound effects and I will need to work later in the prior chapter of the game to give the same treatment.

There will be several different ways to perform this second chapter mission (allowing you to punish, corrupt or gain more of her affection). I'll probably return with the trophy/achievement system from HnS1 to allow you to track which scenes you'll might be missing.

Oh... And you can check in the GIF up there that she is learning new movements!

Peace!
I don't need any new movement for this position. :love:

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... at the starting point, in the first version, MC was full body, sun glasses, jeans and dark coat ... slumbering from room to room and rummaging through the mansion of all the forgotten things. Like side scroller with Muppets.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
I seem to be having a problem where the character models are not loading correctly sometimes they are invisible sometimes they are floating eyes and sometimes they are fine anyone know a fix? never had this problem before.

Reactions: Espatodea

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Developer's Diary #29

Hi folks!

Content for the next version is done! Now I only need a fair amount of debugging and testing, as our girl can progress in different ways in this chapter (which means there are lots of places bugs can hide).

There are 3 new hot scenes to be found in these different paths, but the trophy system is already integrated to make it easy to track what you might miss.

Peace!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fair use oozes parody vibes. Yes it is a parody. Just look at the MC - is hilarious.
This game is all about:

--1-the main character's first goal is to corrupt the path of the adventurer, not conquer her for himself.

--2-there will always be alternate paths to save her from most of the nasty stuff if the MC wants to gain her trust and affection, but you will have to deal with her growing violent behavior that can lead to undesirable results.

--3-MC can also stick with the mission, tricking her into more and more 'trouble' and watching the consequences!

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Fair use oozes parody vibes. Yes it is a parody. Just look at the MC - is hilarious.
This game is all about:

--1-the main character's first goal is to corrupt the path of the adventurer, not conquer her for himself.

--2-there will always be alternate paths to save her from most of the nasty stuff if the MC wants to gain her trust and affection, but you will have to deal with her growing violent behavior that can lead to undesirable results.

--3-MC can also stick with the mission, tricking her into more and more 'trouble' and watching the consequences!
Good to know, I haven't downloaded, but it's interesting to think about. How much playtime is there in terms of hours?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
posted
Hi folks!
Here's a new release of GRH! I'm opting to label this version v0.2.5 because of the new chapter structure planned for the game, but there's a fair amount of new content including 3 hot scenes (more than any previous HnS release cycle).
The game is planned to have 6 to 7 chapters and the version labels will be based on the chapter progress. So, v0.2.5 means this version features about half of the second chapter and v0.3 will mean the conclusion of chapter 2 and start of chapter 3.
This second chapter can progress in several different ways, which means bugs can be easily appear in unforeseen circumstances. You can purposely lead the girl into trouble to raise her corruption, try to make she progress unscathed to gain her trust or do a little bit of both. As always, there's no 'right choices' and 'failing' interactive sequences may be exactly what you want for your characters...
The trophy system was added. To make sure you viewed all the new content, check the trophy list. Trophy notifications can be disabled in the settings screen if they annoy you.
You can also now rename saves in game, making it easy to manage a collection of different playthroughs. Just make sure to 'collect' auto-saves you want to keep. I recommend keeping a save at the start of chapter 2 to use when it gets completed.
NOTICE: None of the new content went through text revision, so you'll have to deal with eventual typos and my broken English. I'll post a patch when the revisions are done. Eternal thanks to and (I miss you, man!)
[WHAT'S NEW]

- Added Village environments, including 3 'hot' scenes
- Added Trophy System
- Added Rename Save Feature
- Started Sound Mixing

I'll post win_x86_64 and OSX builds a little later, after a couple of days waiting for bug reports! As always, post any pesky bugs found here!

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes