4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I have tried both resolutions the exe permits : "1280x720" and "1360x768"
View attachment 286988
My computer is a notebook, then it is useless say "change video card" or similar hints because it is impossible to upgrade the hardware.
The software is the last version installable on this computer:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yer this is doing what my wifes did change the setting from recommended to medium. Should run fine with those results.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I have tried both resolutions the exe permits : "1280x720" and "1360x768"
View attachment 286988
My computer is a notebook, then it is useless say "change video card" or similar hints because it is impossible to upgrade the hardware.
The software is the last version installable on this computer:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you post your run log file? It's located at C:\Users\<Your User>\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect\Goons Raid Her\output_log.txt

Can you also try this patch attached? It tries to force disable occlusion culling. Just extract the file to the game folder "Goons Raid Her_Data\Managed" and make sure replace the file "vn.dll"

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
It's a really F***ing good game. I je**ed off 14times while playing the game !!
I wanted to wait a while, but now I am too curious that I have to try it, you better not leave me disappointed, I'll take it on you rather than the creator.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Having played all of the modern Tomb Raider games.. it feels wrong and weird to sabotage Lara... I wish I am helping her rather then.. well ruining her

Reactions: WSmith and trdx

Mario8080

Apr 27, 2017
Can you post your run log file? It's located at C:\Users\<Your User>\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect\Goons Raid Her\output_log.txt

Can you also try this patch attached? It tries to force disable occlusion culling. Just extract the file to the game folder "Goons Raid Her_Data\Managed" and make sure replace the file "vn.dll"
The log is attached below.
Now I will try with your patch and then will report you the result
Thanks

:news: I've tryed with new dll, but nothing has changed.
Attached also new log file:

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I seem to be having a problem where the character models are not loading correctly sometimes they are invisible sometimes they are floating eyes and sometimes they are fine anyone know a fix? never had this problem before.
The log is attached below.
Now I will try with your patch and then will report you the result
Thanks

:news: I've tryed with new dll, but nothing has changed.
Attached also new log file:
Thanks... I'm out of ideas for the moment... Try the 64bit version that will be posted later or even disable 'POST PROCESSING FX' in the settings screen. I couldn't reproduce the problem where in 4 systems so it's quite hard to find a fix. If possible, try running on other system.

Are the 3 new scenes just more of the MC not getting any action?
I think I failed to make clear what is the point of the game... I shouldn't make the MC name customizable...

Reactions: BigBenne

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I think I failed to make clear what is the point of the game... I shouldn't make the MC name customizable...
The name isn't the problem. I mean I read the post on Patreon where you talked about NTR. That explained things more clearly. You've set this up as a slow burn for the MC or a corruption into a slut if you do things the other way. Whether or not the MC will ever see any action, I have my doubts.

I do like the choice of path where you can make her do lewd stuff to get out of situations or help her become a bad ass all the while making her rely on you and come to depend on you. I guess my only question is, is going to always only voyeur or will situations arise where he is able become closer to her at home as well?

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The name isn't the problem. I mean I read the post on Patreon where you talked about NTR. That explained things more clearly. You've set this up as a slow burn for the MC or a corruption into a slut if you do things the other way. Whether or not the MC will ever see any action, I have my doubts.

I do like the choice of path where you can make her do lewd stuff to get out of situations or help her become a bad ass all the while making her rely on you and come to depend on you. I guess my only question is, is going to always only voyeur or will situations arise where he is able become closer to her at home as well?
The thing about the name is that some people automatically fill their own name in the character, enforcing the self perspective and making it hard to view story from 'outside'. After each travel, the girl will come back to the manor and the MC might make use the new stats values to pursue his own sex/affection/domination objectives.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The thing about the name is that some people automatically fill their own name in the character, enforcing the self perspective and making it hard to view story from 'outside'. After each travel, the girl will come back to the manor and the MC might make use the new stats values to pursue his own sex/affection/domination objectives.
I always like the custom name thing, just because some times the name chosen by the creator isn't something appetizing to the senses to read. But Rick isn't such a bad name that it needs to be changed.

On the other thing, I'm glad there is going to be more than one route to take with her. It'll be nice to do replays to see how the various relationships pan out. I was a little concerned though since the MC has an Evil stat, but doesn't seem to be able to take the altruistic route of things. Even if he agrees to take the money as a plot point, he could have regrets and choose not to fuck with her entirely earning karma points.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I like the premise of the game and gameplay, assuming it's leading where I think it's leading. I only have two issues;

1) Wish there were more saveslots, or it saved less often but at more key locations.
2) The MC looks like Ben Shapiro and I cannot unsee it.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

nutz104

Feb 7, 2018
i have issues trying to install the game for from the main links. every time i download and try to unpack the files, i keep getting an error pop up and then tells me there is nothing to unpack. anyone else having this issue?

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes