4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

SyddSparty

May 13, 2018
i have issues trying to install the game for from the main links. every time i download and try to unpack the files, i keep getting an error pop up and then tells me there is nothing to unpack. anyone else having this issue?
Er. Just updated the game aaaaand it worked smoothly so at the very least this didn't happen to me. Perhaps you don't have enough space in your drives?

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
Well Im kinda sad because it looks like it is going to be more voyeur game and the mc won't get any action because he sits in the mansion only. I liked that in hack and stalk mc was more active in corruption and not only created the opportunities but also used them and here it looks like he will not do anything with lara because there is not even a love stat. I think it would be better if the mc was going to the adventures with lara and not only watched from afar.

Reactions: robocopio

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
Just starting the update, jumped the wall to get thrown in prison, my question is shouldn't the guys name be warden not warder?

nutz104

Feb 7, 2018
Er. Just updated the game aaaaand it worked smoothly so at the very least this didn't happen to me. Perhaps you don't have enough space in your drives?
Well i have downloaded and unpacked several other game from F95 so sadly it is not that. for me the file that i download is something 71MB which to me seems really small.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Having played all of the modern Tomb Raider games.. it feels wrong and weird to sabotage Lara... I wish I am helping her rather then.. well ruining her
Nah. I think The Architect lays out perfectly why what we're doing isn't (so) wrong.. and quite humorously at that. She's a murderous nut, maybe everyone would be better off with her just being a slut instead.

Reactions: Jarul

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
i have issues trying to install the game for from the main links. every time i download and try to unpack the files, i keep getting an error pop up and then tells me there is nothing to unpack. anyone else having this issue?
I had this problem. Just unpack everything except the Info and Guide.url thing. Then it worked perfectly.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I like it, of course I would recommend waiting a bit, but I like the way the game plays, it feels different than the usual Western Erotic games.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Lemme know when someone figures this invisible BS out, it's not only happening to me on this game but insexity as well. On insexity all I see is floating eyebrows, eyes and lips of the main character but no body or face. In this one I only see the shadow cast by Laura.

roro

May 29, 2017
Well Im kinda sad because it looks like it is going to be more voyeur game and the mc won't get any action because he sits in the mansion only. I liked that in hack and stalk mc was more active in corruption and not only created the opportunities but also used them and here it looks like he will not do anything with lara because there is not even a love stat. I think it would be better if the mc was going to the adventures with lara and not only watched from afar.
Dev said the girl will come home from her adventures and then the male character could do things with her...

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Dev said the girl will come home from her adventures and then the male character could do things with her...
And it all depends on what you have her do. The more corrupted she is, the sluttier she'll be which may just lead to more voyeur situations. Or if she trusts you, she might get closer to you.

Reactions: roro

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Lemme know when someone figures this invisible BS out, it's not only happening to me on this game but insexity as well. On insexity all I see is floating eyebrows, eyes and lips of the main character but no body or face. In this one I only see the shadow cast by Laura.
It sounds like problem with rendering graphics. It could help to pinpoint such problems if you would let dev know what graphics card, os, driver version you are using.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Nah. I think The Architect lays out perfectly why what we're doing isn't (so) wrong.. and quite humorously at that. She's a murderous nut, maybe everyone would be better off with her just being a slut instead.
Nah.. she is alright.. SHE IS LARA CROFT FFS...

invisible

Aug 7, 2016
btw the preview pictures don't do this thread justice, because the characters actually move in dialogue sequences.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This confirms my suspicion that some graphics drivers are not running property the Unity mesh shaders. Insexcity probably also uses spritemeshes (which are basically 'flat' 3D models over images) to make animations, and for some reason they are getting 'behind' the standard background images (graphics driver screwing with Z values) or not being loaded at all.
I'd love to find a workaround, but it's impossible without being able to reproduce the problem here.

Trying to install some alternate graphics driver is the only suggestion I can think of.

Reactions: ADIDAS

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I always like the custom name thing, just because some times the name chosen by the creator isn't something appetizing to the senses to read. But Rick isn't such a bad name that it needs to be changed.
I also always like to give my MC a custom name, and I would dislike the name Rick thoroughly. The name itself I don't mind, but I don't find it fitting for some reason. I would snort everytime his name is mentioned.

To dev.
Can't wait to see more of this game!

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes