4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
One of the few devs that know how to program in Unity. Animation and no damn lag. Other games have no animation and lag like shit and crash.

DarkMako77

Jun 20, 2017
One of the few devs that know how to program in Unity. Animation and no damn lag. Other games have no animation and lag like shit and crash.
Hoping there is a constant flow of content. So many of those games like you mentioned are so short, several months for a few small things.

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
how i can find the PIN ? after i search the table , i must find the way how to knock the main door ? can anyone help me

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
First impressions

• Author makes it feel like Lara is an incompetent bitch that deserves to be exploited. Personally I don't like that trope.
  • I want it where she is more like the reboot game where she is good willed and intelligent, but then you slowly corrupt her.
  • Model looks sexy. I appreciate she doesn't have watermelon tits.
  • Why make characters move so slow? It should be set to run by default.
  • Lack of sex scenes...
This is super early so hard to rate. My gut says 3/5. Can get better and move into 4 territory but it's just missing content with a trope I don't like. Just needs more sexual content and fast.

PukuNu

Feb 23, 2018
There is some issues whenever i download this game . The character models dont even show. Does anybody know the solution?

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
First impressions

• Author makes it feel like Lara is an incompetent bitch that deserves to be exploited. Personally I don't like that trope.
  • I want it where she is more like the reboot game where she is good willed and intelligent, but then you slowly corrupt her.
In my view of the latest TR reboot games, I see she starting as an unexperienced adventurer, intelligent but also naive. The character arc is basically a progression to an obsessive and violent person due to a lot of trauma and suffering, more like a modern John Rambo (there's even a trophy named First Blood). My idea is to parody this arc,

I'm not trying to depict her as incompetent, but one of the player options is to manipulate her to make she think she is as such (the MIND stat) which can lead to corruption scenarios for problem solving.

• Model looks sexy. I appreciate she doesn't have watermelon tits.
  • Why make characters move so slow? It should be set to run by default.
  • Lack of sex scenes...
This is super early so hard to rate. My gut says 3/5. Can get better and move into 4 territory but it's just missing content with a trope I don't like. Just needs more sexual content and fast.
The speed is based on the walk animation sync. Next version will feature a 'toggle run' option.
I like to make the 'temperature' of the scenes increase gradually. Kinky shit is planned for soon.

Can we have the characters walk a little bit faster? Traveling around the hours is dragging
Did you try holding 'Z' while walking to run?

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
There is some issues whenever i download this game . The character models dont even show. Does anybody know the solution?
Does the game start properly? Can you post a screenshot of the problem?

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Tried this version and still the game will not run, same problem as before, get a small load box, green progress bar goes very quickly to about 50%, box disappears then nothing.
Note running win 10 pro 64bit

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
how i can find the PIN ? after i search the table , i must find the way how to knock the main door ? can anyone help me
The Pin is on the table in the library, it is on the small sticky pad on the left, but, You need to get the butler to leave the room first, You do that outside of the library to the right on the old phone on the desk, ring and order a pizza, wait for it to be delivered and the pizza guy knocks on the door, which makes the butler leave the library, then go in and get the Pin code.

Reactions: Canto Forte

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Tried this version and still the game will not run, same problem as before, get a small load box, green progress bar goes very quickly to about 50%, box disappears then nothing.
Note running win 10 pro 64bit
That is weird, as I am running Win 10 pro 64 bit and it loaded and ran fine for me.

Brokenwings

Oct 14, 2017
I actually really quite enjoyed this despite its early stage , it has a lot of potential ,models are great and found it rather fun, if linear.

Would be great to see some hypnotism/tech mind control/chem mind control in it.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
  • Here is what I think for what it is worth lol
  • If You do a reboot game, where Lara is say strong willed, intelligent, clearly street smart from all of her experiences in the world, she is not going to be able to be corrupted, she will be wise to that from the get go, and making her then corruptible would be a joke in reality, any hardcore male or female Lara fans out in real life would look at the game, shakes their heads and laugh being honest.
  • When Lara is young, inexperienced, naive, dives into things head first, quick to act, slow to think first, has been molly coddled her whole life in a big mansion, surrounded by endless wealth, wanted for nothing, kept away from the world in general, has developed some issues about her body, nudity, has high confidence in her mansion and around her staff but no confidence in anything else, with low self esteem, then You can corrupt her over time easily and push her into doing things she would have never done with both age and life experience and this allows the Dev then to create an experience for all players of the game.

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Hmm! I tried just another unity game from here, the 64bit version ran ok but the 32 bit version crashed :confused:
It would appear I am missing some essential files but a quick google search hasn't given me anything obvious to try.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Hmm! I tried just another unity game from here, the 64bit version ran ok but the 32 bit version crashed :confused:
It would appear I am missing some essential files but a quick google search hasn't given me anything obvious to try.
Last time I had issues running games with my setup being Win 10 pro 64 Bit, I moved all my programs and files I wanted to keep onto an external hard drive, and did a full reset of windows, deleted all files including (My Files), about an hour later had a fresh windows 10 setup, new login and pw done, turned off all the windows 10 spy shit, and moved my programs & files back onto it, and now all 64 bit & 32 bit games play all the time.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes