4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
hello...at the beginning of the DP scene the game stops ... what happens? pressing any button the game does not go on ... please help me Goons Raid Her 2020-05-09 15-20-01-474.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: KateOlive

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
I liked the update and the DP scene was great, for sure, but I liked it when she was less willing and yet still had an orgasm...
i get that she's been seriously corrupted and broken from her adventures, but yeah she really did do a total 180 even from just the last encounter with the Boss and Auction situations. still great, but she seemed like a totally different person this update. i enjoyed the more coy approach of her thinking she could handle the situation only to realize her choices were very limited as opposed to her just outright crying for the guys to come over and fuck her to get what she wants.

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
(WIN)

(MAC)

Do I need to download this version?

"This one (hopefully) fixes a pesky bug in v0.6 that might lock you in an animation loop during the new hot scene if you skip dialog too fast. Nothing else new on this one, so feel free to skip this version if you can play the prior one without any problems"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
I would welcome the opportunity to move with the character again. From Chapter 5, everything is just dialogues without the ability to control Lara or Rick.

I thought we could explore the new areas of Croft Manor (chapter 5) and the new areas already known village (chapter 6).

There could be some group bukkake in the village perhaps. Lara's face is too nice so why not decorate him with more cum. It would be nice to be able choose to see cum on her face or breasts or ass or all body.

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
[QUOTE = "DashRaider, příspěvek: 3461833, člen: 1887881"]
Jak jste získali tuto obrazovku? Právě jsem měla její výstřiky.
PS. díky za odpověď.
[/CITÁT]
Original
screen - cumshot on face.png

During the DP scene, I didn't have a choice for ending. And translator very often writes nonsense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Erodaz
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes