4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Nice_Guy69

Sep 5, 2020
Is there any cheat to change the Route you are following ? For example I'm in the Romance Route now, but want to change to Corruption Route ? Is there any possibility or cheat for that ? I already tried corruption cheat, but nothing changed.

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Is there any cheat to change the Route you are following ? For example I'm in the Romance Route now, but want to change to Corruption Route ? Is there any possibility or cheat for that ? I already tried corruption cheat, but nothing changed.
Hi, you can use the following cheats to switch between routes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

russian2221

May 30, 2020
Ah, the path I don't care much about... Thanks for the tip, I'll try to see it then!

EDIT: Saw it and...it was actually worth it. Liked the spin at that stage! Plus I got Would You Kindly as a bonus :)
How did you get the Would you Kindly bonus? I have tryied so many paths and still don´t get it

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
I finally played the game and overall agree with you. But my original point still stands, i played the romance route and unlocked the gallery. 80% of the h-content is Lara fucking non-mc/other guys. So while i did enjoy the romance route and the mc-lara scenes, i wouldn't support the project since it just has to much content im not really into. This game offers more to players who are into gangbang/corruption themes.
Huh? Why does it matter? You aren't the MC anyway. Why does it matter if a different imaginary character fucks her?

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
He's been new releasing public tech demo's on his patreon, personally I hope his next game is LiS parody so I don't have to worry about Locjaw and Strange Nights

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes