4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Minor tip missing from guide, in Chapter 4, if you didn't do the photo-shoot, the Bull Operator will only have pics of her from the Croft Computer of her in pink lingerie. A third option pops up to tell Lara to just ignore it, which gives free Trust points for steering her away from making a hasty bad decision.

• Wow
Reactions: ReiCaixa

FAZIO

Mar 22, 2017
whats the best way to play this game? there are so many paths I dont know what to choose. I also want to get every option. Is there a way to replay each chapter?

Sartan

May 3, 2018
whats the best way to play this game? there are so many paths I dont know what to choose. I also want to get every option. Is there a way to replay each chapter?
You can collect saves so there aren't replaced by the auto save, keep in mind that if you want to follow a totally different route (ie corruption instead of trust) you have to restart game as your ations change her stats. Also once a chapter finished you unlok all scenes in the gallery, not only those you played.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
"best way" is really what you want out of the game. if you want our girl to have a rough as time as possible just give her some bad advise, if you want to be her own and only be sure to have her back in the sticky situations.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Please help my gun won't fire what do i do
Check you did not take the bullets away in her room. Or if you are talking about the auction and go for the shooting, look around before it, you will find some bullets that then you can use.

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Play through the whole one time, taking whichever option you see fit for now.

Then study the walkthrough, choose if you want to play the Trust/Corrupted/Mind/Normal/SFW route, and choose all the options aiming for doing everything possible in the game.
Or play it multiple times in all the routes you'd like to see.

I liked doing the Trust, Corrupted and Mind routes, plus whenever there was 2 outcomes (like playing the 'Hostess' or 'Unknown Girl' in Chapter 4) I save the game and complete both routes, then I choose my favorite to continue from there.

haggar54

Apr 22, 2020
Alot of this devs games have mini games in them. To date he has never overdone the mini games and tbh i love the way he does his mini games.
Altho tbh once harder minigames are introduced into his games a cheat mod taking out said grind always appears on here. Altho its not really needed
How do you activate the cheat. I am having difficulty in finishing the Fight against The Tribe mini game.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Ok, I'm playing chapter 1 and I'm wondering about the nature of the game. Is this game focused on corruption or romance.
So if I understand, you accepted to sabotage her adventure so she will find herself in interesting situations.
Once you sabotage her, can these situations be avoided? (I'm guessing rape and other, I'm not really a fan of those)
I know about the stats but are there actually paths in this game? Like a romance path.

Thanks in advance

Jul 7, 2018
Ok, I'm playing chapter 1 and I'm wondering about the nature of the game. Is this game focused on corruption or romance.
So if I understand, you accepted to sabotage her adventure so she will find herself in interesting situations.
Once you sabotage her, can these situations be avoided? (I'm guessing rape and other, I'm not really a fan of those)
I know about the stats but are there actually paths in this game? Like a romance path.

Thanks in advance
Yeah the Trust route is a love route
This is from the walktrough on the main post for the game

"Trust
Trust is a measure of Lara’s feeling towards your character. Having a high trust can lead you to become someone really special to Lara. By choosing this path you choose the "love" route."

Reactions: SpecterX

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020

Thanks in advance
It's up to you. Yes, there is even rape, but it can be avoided. Effectively, one way to get on the "love route" is that you sabotage yet help and rescue her. There is even (though I did not try that one) a way in which you can basically make her go on a "Rambo rampage", and it is possible to get her to be stay virgin till basically the end of the game (though it is not required, even for the love route) and get on the love path with you.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
The moment i saw Lara i already considered the game a big YES, now it is one of my favorites. Perfectly done

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes