• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

ZelaT

Jun 3, 2020
Just tried it, that was pretty good!
There's a lot of typos though, and there doesn't seem to be a gallery for chapter 6/7...

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
You can get [K] in broken mind path, letting her shoot (and defeat) the tribe
Ah, the path I don't care much about... Thanks for the tip, I'll try to see it then!

EDIT: Saw it and...it was actually worth it. Liked the spin at that stage! Plus I got Would You Kindly as a bonus :)

Last edited:
Reactions: The Architect

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Took me more time to shoot the indians than finish whole update!! Had to repeat like 4 times then game over

blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
Well, this update is a strange one....... I mind break her to be my own pet not someone else's playing thing, yet in the cave mind break route can only chooce to let her get group sex. I guess this is the point that I stop playing this game and give others a go. Don't make me wrong, this is still a great game, just not my type of plot.

jojo0o

Apr 1, 2019
i haven't played this game in while, but please consider adding the following tags: female protagonist, mind control, trainer.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Well, this update is a strange one....... I mind break her to be my own pet not someone else's playing thing, yet in the cave mind break route can only chooce to let her get group sex. I guess this is the point that I stop playing this game and give others a go. Don't make me wrong, this is still a great game, just not my type of plot.
The option to fight the tribe instead of doing the scene is available to all paths. And there is an option to the mind break girl snap back to control (even with no dominance points).

Renonymous

Jul 17, 2018
Damn. Sexuality and revulsion are weird, and the paths in this game show how. On the mind break path, you had to agree with a shadowy stranger to ruin a person's career for money, you had to follow through even after getting personally acquainted to what her career meant to her, you had to repeatedly break her down with verbal abuse and forced sexual acts, and during all of this you had to watch her mentally regress to the state of a broken, mumbling child by your decisions. But pushing her to take three strange cocks instead of one strange cock can be so revolting that it turns someone away from the game.

No shade meant to the poster who inspired this post, or to anyone else--I know my own tastes are equally perverse to many. I'm just legitimately amazed by the differences in what makes us all tick. Personally, I'd be fine watching Lara take a hundred cocks if it looked consensual, but not even morbid curiosity could keep me exploring the mind break storyline once the signs of PTSD began to show.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes