4.60 star(s) 150 Votes

mahena

Dec 26, 2021
I have just started the game and came back from the first expedition. This game is really great.

This is the first game which I played and which is based on the Unity engine. Is there any option to save the game at points I want? I know it generates auto-saves every 2 (?) minutes, but it would be nice to make manual saves just before a choice.

How do I find the dildo before the first expedition? I wasn't able to find it.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I have just started the game and came back from the first expedition. This game is really great.

This is the first game which I played and which is based on the Unity engine. Is there any option to save the game at points I want? I know it generates auto-saves every 2 (?) minutes, but it would be nice to make manual saves just before a choice.

no you can't save (only option are change location)
and reload from there and then try another option on that quest
dildo is in the trash (search more)

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017

You can sort of make your own save by collecting it. You can label it something that you'll remember, but you don't have full control of when.

The dildo is in her bedroom drawer, as I recall. In the nightstand next to her bed. I'm just going by memory though. The walkthrough on the front page is very useful.

4.60 star(s) 150 Votes