4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The Architect has 3 completed games already, so I doubt it.
My point was not that he didn't finish a game or will abandon this. I meant the well known stretching of updates and reducing content, things that worked before but suddenly not anymore. I witnessed this on mh, 80% of devs I followed more or less. And I also said maybe this is different, this time, with this dev. I would be delighted if I will be proved wrong. :)

Reactions: Caetano and sykni

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
My point was not that he didn't finish a game or will abandon this. I meant the well known stretching of updates and reducing content, things that worked before but suddenly not anymore. I witnessed this on mh, 80% of devs I followed more or less. And I also said maybe this is different, this time, with this dev. I would be delighted if I will be proved wrong. :)
What I mean is that he's a reliable dev. So far he has delivered, I have no complaints.
If he want to split the update so be it.

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
I really enjoyed the first Hack'n Stalk, but didn't really enjoy Hack'n Stalk 2, because it always felt like i, the mc, did all the work but other guys harvested the fruits and had fun with the girls (even so technically it was the mc, but because of the changed/transformed looks it didnt feel like it.... ).

So i have to ask, is this another game where the mc corrupts the female lead and other guys get a share or all the fun?
And if it is possible to avoid the sharing, how much content is left out because of that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OGRey

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So i have to ask, is this another game where the mc corrupts the female lead and other guys get a share or all the fun?
And if it is possible to avoid the sharing, how much content is left out because of that?
You can yes but you don't have to corrupt her it's completely your choice how you play it you can keep her for yourself or let others have her. I've avoided sharing and had a good amount of content there has been a very good scene between the MC and Lara in a previous update that was well worth the reward.

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
You can yes but you don't have to corrupt her it's completely your choice how you play it you can keep her for yourself or let others have her. I've avoided sharing and had a good amount of content there has been a very good scene between the MC and Lara in a previous update that was well worth the reward.
Clara*

gotta watch that copyright.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Is there other "clara" game?
Ren'py engine perhaps?

This game is nice but want play only mouse, like ren'py game

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
No this is all for now however there is a game called Agent of Heels in which Lara will hopefully make an appearance at some point.
there are some flash games
but i don't recall the names of them
Thanks u guys answers!

i'm trying to look at "clara" games.
Is there other video game baby , Claire redfield, isabella valentine etc?

vimmers are u sry dont remeber?
Damn i love miss Croft

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Thanks u guys answers!

i'm trying to look at "clara" games.
Is there other video game baby , Claire redfield, isabella valentine etc?

vimmers are u sry dont remeber?
Damn i love miss Croft
Sadly these games are few and far between which is a shame because there is so much you could get not just content from Lara but also those Resident Evil girls you mentioned. Who knows maybe someone will come up with something just as good as this.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Is there walkgrought?
Some walkgrought i found but only chapter two.

Sadly these games are few and far between which is a shame because there is so much you could get not just content from Lara but also those Resident Evil girls you mentioned. Who knows maybe someone will come up with something just as good as this.
If anything comes to mind lara game or video, I am looking for.

Lara croft ;)

• Love
Reactions: vimmers and Mormont

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Stupid question but can you play the game stuck?
I`m that u make wrong move and game not progress a.k.a game over?

Yesterday i got stuck EP2, no matter what I did.. I stuck.

Edit: Today i try new style play game.
Yes, the game over part was recently added but you can always roll back on saves so make sure you keep collecting the important saves that you need.

Reactions: Madness-101

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Yes, the game over part was recently added but you can always roll back on saves so make sure you keep collecting the important saves that you need.
I suppose game don't infrom u that game over or stuck?
What is game save folder?
(C/etc/ect)

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes