Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
But I don't understand, is there a non-linearity in this game? Just in a quest with Karen, the main character comes to her boss's office and he fucks her in the ass, and the main character says that he was late. If it's not linear, then what should I do there? Just in the help about such forks, if they are, do not say.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Now i have resoved the bum quest, he is in the park in the midday sometimes (the percentage that he's here is low, so you have to try many times)... but on monday evening doesn't trigger anything, and furthermore the Lucy story don't start (the "help" says that Karen level points must be at least 18 and i have 19 level points with her)

bob598035

Jul 31, 2020
/
I've tried everything, but no idea how to start the monday evening or the Lucy story. I've decided to replay from the start to see if that fixes it as I was playing from my last save. Not sure if that will fix it but worth a shot I guess.
so did it work ?

Maxmaxov1111

May 19, 2020
I've tried everything, but no idea how to start the monday evening or the Lucy story. I've decided to replay from the start to see if that fixes it as I was playing from my last save. Not sure if that will fix it but worth a shot I guess.
I don't know what you guys are doing, but here's saving you. Monday. Wait for the evening and go to your house, your room. There'll be a call with Lucy. The story continues.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes