Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I'm undecided if try this game and the reviews don't help me. I never saw a game have so many oppositive points of view, some says "the game is great, amazing models, incredible story and really interesting, 5 stars" and others "the game is lame, ugly models, boring story and nothing interesting. 1 Star" So WTF?? How a game can have so oppositive ratings and so many?

Reactions: sora21345

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
I'm undecided if try this game and the reviews don't help me. I never saw a game have so many oppositive points of view, some says "the game is great, amazing models, incredible story and really interesting, 5 stars" and others "the game is lame, ugly models, boring story and nothing interesting. 1 Star" So WTF?? How a game can have so oppositive ratings and so many?
It's true. But what you personally think is much more important.

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
Just want to add a little constructive criticism. This game really needs a skip time button. So many times I have to wait a whole week before forwarding the story at all that doing the couch skip gets very monotonous. On top of that, you now added images to the wake up scene which makes it take even longer. Maybe add a day/time skip button as well as a way to not see that wake up scene every single day.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I had no problems or errore starting a save file from v1.2. Managed to complete Mrs Parker's story. But Chack doesn't come to your house on Monday evening (Chack is level 5). Also how do start Lucy's story. I have Karen at level 18, seeing her at school doesn't start it.

Reactions: Sr Mandrake
3.30 star(s) 51 Votes