Maxmaxov1111

May 19, 2020
how to steal karen money at the closet entrance pls. help me
Saturday afternoon, go to the closet in the hallway and press it. Then go talk to the taxi driver. Wait for Saturday evening. Go to the house. Karen's gonna hang out. Enjoy yourself.

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
To start a new game means to lose everything that was acquired earlier by back-breaking labor !!! Can anyone make an unofficial patch, which will start triggers for new quests of the game?

Reactions: Claudio83

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I would love to see a way to skip time easier than it is now....
walk into the house, navigate through the house to the sofa, lie on the sofa, rest, rest, leave sofa, go to room, sleep, leave room, go to sofa, rest, rest, rest, go to your room, sleep, leave room, go to sofa, rest, rest, navigate out of house to do whatever quest on this day and time.
Maybe just a clock and day where we could click to skip day and time?

Reactions: ant007 and fanboi

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
I would love to see a way to skip time easier than it is now....
walk into the house, navigate through the house to the sofa, lie on the sofa, rest, rest, leave sofa, go to room, sleep, leave room, go to sofa, rest, rest, rest, go to your room, sleep, leave room, go to sofa, rest, rest, navigate out of house to do whatever quest on this day and time.
Maybe just a clock and day where we could click to skip day and time?
Yes. you're right. I have already apologized for this many times. It's just that now I'm more focused on the plot (there is a lot of work). But I will definitely work through all of these things in the future. A lot of space in the game is left on purpose. I understand that this is tiring. But for now, it is what it is. Please, be patient. Everything will be done.

And one more thing about saving.
It is technically difficult, and sometimes it is simply not possible to make your saves work in new versions of the game.
(I am not only making new content, but also improving the existing one for the better).

This is due to the fact that the changes in the new update do not occur from the moment of complete passage.
Treat this philosophically.

Best regards from JTStudio!

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The first problem in this game that shines bright are the events which lay on each other...We have the same two quests on thursday, friday evening, sunday midday etc... While nothing happens on saturday...
Then i have to wait until a specific day to continue a quest...
It would be great if talking to Karen did not push the time from midday to evening.

Last edited:

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys. I am stuck in Chuck's story when I have to talk to the taxi driver at Sunday morning. I did and nothing happens. He is at lvl 2. Any help?

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes