thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
what kind of ntr is it cause there are 4 different ones i think
Play the game and share with us your thoughts. What directions would you wish the dev should take. Which "ntr" you prefer and which not.
I always love the surprise effect when the unaware MC walks in on the "crime scene" of getting cucked. I wish for more Karen pantyhose scenes.

• Angry
Reactions: Red88

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Mrs Parker story : Find a bum in the park during the day.......when please help me !!

LordTuskar

Apr 26, 2017
Mrs Parker story : Find a bum in the park during the day.......when please help me !!
It was already answered above, but I will answer anyway. Keep trying to go to the park during midday, do it a 100 times since the chance for the bum to appear is low, I don't know why.

Nov 4, 2020
Peter quest still bugged on the "Talk to the taxi driver" part. Even tried with a new save and there's just no way to progress. This is very very frustrating, mainly since progressing through scenes and days is such a pain in the ass with all the clicking.

Jul 29, 2017
Joutento

Excellent game.

1 - not ordinary characters like in other games
2 - interesting story
3 - good interface, locations, quest menu and tips.
4 - a lot of content is added with each patch, the developer is great.

P.S. Special thanks for the dialogues full of various emotions) as well as a request to add a button to skip the day, I think many will understand me. ;)(y)

JoeBlack132

Apr 28, 2021
LOOOOL
hi everyone
In advance, my gratitude to the author. I have not met such games on this site. I don't know if you work alone, or with a team, but with such little support on the patreon, you make a lot of high-quality content. Thank you

JoeBlack132

Apr 28, 2021
the game is not for everyone. I will repeat. I wrote about it in reviews. For me, this game perfectly describes what a game with sexual content should be. Snaky and stretching stories are not about this game.
good luck to the author. So that the game is noticed and supported

korben_dallas1221

Apr 2, 2021
Joutento

Excellent game.

1 - not ordinary characters like in other games
2 - interesting story
3 - good interface, locations, quest menu and tips.
4 - a lot of content is added with each patch, the developer is great.

P.S. Special thanks for the dialogues full of various emotions) as well as a request to add a button to skip the day, I think many will understand me. ;)(y)
I agree)

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
I'm stuck, I've done all the quests except mrs parker (and those that don't unlock until after mrs parker)... is the game bugged? how does anyone get past this point? What did I do wrong? What do I need to do? screenshot0146.png screenshot0145.png

The two images should give away basically 100% of what my save file is? or where I am at on quests or stuck. I hope.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes