darko55

Feb 26, 2019
somebody has a save with the bum in the park? Because i try over 100 times but i can not find him.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Joutento Hope you're good? Want to ask about the percentage to the next update.
Hello everybody!
Work on update 1.4 continues...

- Redesigned game interface.
- Added buttons for skipping time and fast moving home.
-The game now has the possibility of some permanent sex scenes with Barbara.
-15 animations added.
-340 images added(more then 1200 renders).
-3 new character added.
- 4 new location added.
Update 1.4 progress is about 25%
Thank you so much for your support!
Best regards from JTStudio!

darko55

Feb 26, 2019
Hello everybody!

-15 animations added.
-3 new character added.
- 4 new location added.
can you fix the bum in the park to find him because i tray many times without success.

Oct 10, 2020
Hello everybody!

-15 animations added.
-3 new character added.
- 4 new location added.
I love your game man, but can you please make sure we don't have to play the entire games from the beginning again? That really sucked the last time...
Still, like i said, i love your game you're doing a fantastic job!!!!

Fbbfun

Oct 10, 2019
Love lucy's mom... rich fitness bimbo.. Perfect girl. I hope more kinky stuff will come with her! her shoes and feet were heaven! I wish she had just a bit more defined abs as she is fitness.

Reactions: abhi1180

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Hello everybody!

-15 animations added.
-3 new character added.
- 4 new location added.
Normally I don't like NTR games but this game is quite different there is NTR offcourse but MC/Gordon gets his share of pleasure and since you mentioned scenes with Barbara there should be a hardcore facefuck/deepthroat scene with first person view in which MC grabs her head or by her hair and rams his cock inside her throat and since she looks quite experienced she should not have any problem in giving her stepson Gordon some real hardcore oral pleasure like that. this is a suggestion from my side ultimately it all depends on you since you are the dev.Since there a lot of render 1200/25% so total 4800 renders are gonna be there so can we expect some scenes with Abdula's wife Mrs Torres because Abdula is very hard on MC/Gordon...

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
hey i am stuck and Barbara and Harry go to store friday midday and Mrs Parker go to store sunday...what is this store? i went everywhere and havent found it yet...Does it have to do something with Mr Fatterson event ending at 3 and not 4?

mksms

May 5, 2017
hey i am stuck and Barbara and Harry go to store friday midday and Mrs Parker go to store sunday...what is this store? i went everywhere and havent found it yet...Does it have to do something with Mr Fatterson event ending at 3 and not 4?
you can reach it when you go out of your house, follow the sidewalk south

Reactions: gmdz

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Is anybody in this thread is in direct contact with the Dev because I wanted to know if He/she is in good health or not because this corona pandemic has left no one recently the dev of Temptress sinful delicacies got corona but has recovered and is now working on game. I hope and I pray that Joutento is perfectly healthy and remains that way.....

dmico

Sep 13, 2019
Is anybody in this thread is in direct contact with the Dev because I wanted to know if He/she is in good health or not because this corona pandemic has left no one recently the dev of Temptress sinful delicacies got corona but has recovered and is now working on game. I hope and I pray that Joutento is perfectly healthy and remains that way.....
Just mention him or send him a message Joutento is his handle, if he's online he'll probably reply.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Hello everyone! Everything is fine with me. Thank you for your worries.
Work on the update continues.
But I was forced to slow down the pace of work, due to the workload at my main job(I have to work, get me right)
I would gladly only be engaged in the development of the game if I earned enough from it (you would receive updates of 2000 renders per month consistently). For now it is what it is. And don't worry. Update 1.4 will be big too.
I hope that next week I will be able to work more hardly on the game and you will receive a report on the progress of the update.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes