AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
I have a friend named Gordon. He is a pretty nice guy. That being said, I don't want to play a game using his name. Weird, right?

I made a patch to give the MC a different name. Copy the zz_patch.rpy file into the \game directory.

1630369084223.png

1630369127161.png

I hijacked the initial splash screen for this patch. So, if you are under 18 I guess you're off the hook.

Enjoy

Last edited:

romeodunjuan

Nov 23, 2019
regarding barabara's story i'm supposed to be home on monday but when monday starts parents leave the house, any ideas?

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Can anyone give me a straight answer on .......Is the ntr completely avoidable or not....?
i need to know before i start to play because this shit fucks my mind up...no offense to anyone

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
Can anyone give me a straight answer on .......Is the ntr completely avoidable or not....?
i need to know before i start to play because this shit fucks my mind up...no offense to anyone
Haven't played for a few updates because you need to start a new game everytime he updates it. To answer your question though, when I played it a few patches back it wasn't avoidable whatsoever. If ntr hurts you that badly then I would just suggest that you skip any game with ntr in the tags. It would be alot easier for you than having to ask.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Haven't played for a few updates because you need to start a new game everytime he updates it. To answer your question though, when I played it a few patches back it wasn't avoidable whatsoever. If ntr hurts you that badly then I would just suggest that you skip any game with ntr in the tags. It would be alot easier for you than having to ask.
thanks bro......although i don't mind ntr as long as it is completely avoidable....

Reactions: Cavpal

gubl

May 31, 2018
Pretty much any of milf characters in the game are being fucked by others before Gordon gets his chance with them. There is also an alpha-fucker Abdulla, that Gordon tries to pick some crumbs after, while not being fucked by him as well. I hope this answer your concern, this game is not just NTR, it is how NTR hell would look like for NTR hater.

Last edited:

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 1371847
Work in progress...
Hello everyone!
Code progress:
-mrs. Flatcher and Jack story - 100%(not translated)
-Meranda and Zichel story - 100%(not translated)
-mrs. Godness and Roberto story -100%(not translated)
-Karen story - 100%(not translated)
-Ivory story - 5%(not translated)

-added one hot scene with Karen(Repeatable)
-added three hot scenes with Mrs Godness(Repeatable)
-added two hot scenes with Barbara(Repeatable)

I did a lot of work, so maybe I missed something...
The update 1.5 is coming soon.
Thank you so much for your support!
Best regards from JTStudio!
I can't see any new scenes with Barbara please shed some light on it am I missing something..

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes